More info about Monarch's Mountain

Does this secret society still exist? Is Basecamp 33 a codename for Monarch’s Mountain? Does anyone have a copy of this handwritten pamphlet mentioned by Endri in this post?

Maybe this is common knowledge but 33 flipped on it’s side is MM (Monarch’s Mountain) and “Basecamp” insinuates we’re at camp at the base of a mountain (duh), so does the name of this site mean “Basecamp at Monarch’s Mountain?”

Given given the recent connections we’ve been dredging up with butterflies, what are your thought’s on this secret society being called Monarch’s Mountain?

Maybe I’m drawing silly conclusions, maybe it’s nothing or this is common knowledge but I’m finding more and more connection to butterflies, mirroring and symmetry.

5 Likes

I think you’re absolutely right. About all of it. When this first began I would have chalked that all up to chance, but not any more. The 33 as MM and the reversible three creating a butterfly (monarch). It all fits together.

And I have a feeling we’re going to be seeing some big puzzles needing to be solved using mirroring and symmetry.

3 Likes

Oh good visual puzzles

4 Likes

Also the Deeds Done logo on the main blog is a hand holding a butterfly

3 Likes

im certainly down for this idea.

3 Likes

And yes the book called The Monarch Papers

4 Likes