March Community Hangout 3/25/2021 @ 7 PM ET

Hi AGP Community!

Happy March! February flew by and lots of fun was had at the monthly Community Hangout. Let’s all get March’s on our schedules - the button below to add this event to your Google Calendar. We’ll be using Google Meet for the hangouts going forward (instead of Zoom) and the direct link to the meeting is below, too.

EDIT: adding some calendar magiq for folks in different timezones: 2021-03-25T23:00:00Z2021-03-25T23:30:00Z

Google Meet link: https://meet.google.com/edm-zzan-kjg

Looking forward to seeing everyone in March!

15 Likes

On a Thursday this month? :eyes:

11 Likes

Yeah! There are some standing conflicts on Wednesdays, so we decided to move it over to Thursday. If Thursdays end up not working for people, we’ll figure out.

14 Likes

Don’t have my roster that far in advanced and the bidding system is closed for then so will have everything crossed that I’ll make it.

8 Likes

Yay organizing large groups! I’ve got a standing thing from 7 to 8:30 on Thursdays :joy: but if I’m the odd one out, then I’m the odd one out.

4 Likes

Hi Crew,

Due to unforeseen circumstances, @CJB isn’t going to be available tomorrow and we’re going to be postponing the community hangout until the next time at the end of April. Sorry for the late notice.

Augo

6 Likes