March Community Hangout: 3/25/20 @ 8pm HST

Hiya friends! This is your monthly reminder to drop the March Community Hangout into your calendar! We’ll be talking more Briar Society updates, news about the previously hinted at Magiqverse RPG, and a very special new addition to AG+

As always, there will also most likely be spoilers, but as I have very little control over them or @CJB, I do not know what they will be at this time.

See you there!

14 Likes

8 pm Hawai’i Standard Time … so 1 am ET on 3/26? Or am I getting confused about the abbreviation?

5 Likes

HST stands for Herman Standard Time, so the time zone where Herman the Hippocampus lives. Really it’s Eastern Standard Time but we all live according to Herman’s whims.

11 Likes

Thank goodness. I much prefer living according to the whims of a hippocampus than waking up at 12:57 pm to consider a hangout where, I assure you, my camera would be off. :joy:

10 Likes

Well, with these hangouts CJ’s the only one with the camera on. The after party on the other hand…

9 Likes

Are you still posting the video/audio to view/listen after?

7 Likes

The Herman Standard thing is my fault :sweat_smile: I was using it as a nickname for the time zone where AG things happened, and then when I told people about it, it stuck. And I think everyone gets confused hearing about it for the first time, but I guess Herman rules all our schedules now.

12 Likes

Yes! The video stays on YouTube, we just realized today that we forgot to post the audio to the last one so we’ll get on that and be sure to do it for the next one as well!

11 Likes

Too much love to both of you @Catherine & @CJB

11 Likes

Maybe we could adjust the abbreviation so it’s not the same as Hawaiian Time? And technically we’re about to be on Daylight time again instead of standard… HermanTime? Or Herman Magiq Time (HMT?)

8 Likes

HermanTime is just a liiiiitttle too close to HammerTime.

12 Likes

(I may have noticed that and proceeded to suggest it anyway…)

15 Likes

Herman could totally rock harem pants.

6 Likes

Can anyone confirm… am I correct that the Community hangout is midnight in the UK? (Gods I hate trying to work out timezones)

6 Likes

That’s what google says when I double checked!

4 Likes

We’re also awaiting a Zoom link, rather than the usual YouTube only venue.

9 Likes

Here’s the Zoom link for tonight!
https://zoom.us/j/975999885?pwd=Ly9TUEdOekJwSzgybmpleVc0cFpmdz09

8 Likes

We’ll also (theoretically) be live-streaming the Zoom hangout to Youtube and we’ll provide that link once we’re live. If you want to share audio/video in the zoom meeting just make sure you are listening to the audio through headphones so we don’t get lots of echo. Can’t wait to see you tonight!

7 Likes

8 pm start time?

7 Likes

Yup! But I created a waiting room so people can hop in early.

6 Likes