Leadership Announcement

Hello Mountaineers!

I would like to say hello on behalf of my fellow guild leaders, and let everyone know about some exciting new things we’re doing for the community.

First and foremost, we’re thrilled to have @Helios in our ranks, representing Balimora. He is enthusiastic, energetic, and has really great ideas for his guild as well as the whole community! We are, of course, sad to see other members from our team move on to other pursuits and interests, re-joining the general readership.

Next, we have decided to meet monthly (with @CJB) to discuss how we can be better involved in the community. We will (for now) be meeting on the first Wednesday of the month. We had our first meeting this past Wednesday, and it was really very productive. What does this mean for you? If there are things that you would like to see done in the community, or have pressing issues you would like discussed by leadership and CJ, tell us! We’ll have time slotted every month to discuss things brought to us by the community. If you have any ideas, please reach out to your guild leader.

That being said, we have a calendar of community events that we will be rolling out to the community each month ON TOP of all the awesome stuff CJ is doing already (Secret Society, the Book of Briars -coming soon to eyeballs near you), and community initiatives we already have ongoing like @Revenir’s Artober and (shameless plug) The Ackerly Green Community Fellowship.

I really want to thank the community for being so wonderful, and inspiring us leaders to serve you better!

Augustus

17 Likes

Reminder that Leadership will be meeting this coming Wednesday, December 5th - if you have anything you’d like brought to the attention or discussed by the group, please PM your respective guild leader!

10 Likes