#JustEbenguardThings

Share all the guild-centric things you said, saw, do, or did!

3 Likes

So some of you know Deyavi, others may not, but she was the other original ā€˜Scale of Ebenguardā€™ with me back when we were still strictly guild leaders and had all the fun titles because of that.

The only reason I bring all of this up is because once she sent me a package that included this lovely necklace, and if that isnā€™t SUPER Ebbie I donā€™t know what is. (I mean she also sent me this ā€¦ thing? Polished shell type thingy? I donā€™t know itā€™s from a body of water thatā€™s all I got for you. Which is also super Ebbie.)

9 Likes

But also on a less serious note that Iā€™ve brought up elsewhere before, every time someone mentions the need for balance in life Iā€™m just like :eyes: Hello.

Part of me always wants to be like: Have you heard of THE Golden Balanceā„¢ļø?
May I introduce you to a community of likeminded individuals?

Is anyone elseā€™s response let me recruit you into my internet cult, or is it just me?

10 Likes

Iā€™m sure the picture is familiar to those who were here for/have scrolled through the casting of the Cataclysm a couple years ago, but this is a self-developed photo of my most Ebbie thing ever, that came to me over a decade before TMP even started.

Itā€™s a heart-shaped piece of sea glass that I found on the beach at dusk.

8 Likes

In a similar vein, Spouse and I were married at the beach on October 31, 2004. The morning of our wedding, we found this lump of coral washed up on the shore. We kept it, and it was prominently displayed in the tiny courtyard garden of our first residence as a wedded couple. Now, we keep it on one of our bookshelves in the living room.

Edited to add a picture from our handfasting long, long, long ago.

7 Likes

Picture? Might it be abalone?

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been wearing a labyrinth for maybe a dozen years now. Itā€™s a spiritual symbol, a reminder of how to live, and, frankly, pretty Ebbie as Iā€™ve been thinking about it.

Think about itā€“although one can cross the lines at any time, we are compelled to follow the meandering path to the centre and back again. Sure, there might be a shortcut, but what Ebbie is going to take it when they the long way is the right way?

7 Likes

Agh I totally meant to send these @eternalhearts
Iā€™m sorry :pleading_face:

7 Likes

Thanks for posting, it IS abalone, a kind of sea snail. The inside shiny part of mother-of-pearl

7 Likes

Good to know!
Thank you now I know what to call the shiny :cjheart:

7 Likes

Tell me youā€™re an Ebbie without telling me youā€™re an Ebbie:

7 Likes