June Community Hangout: 6/24/20 @ 8PM HST

Mark your calendars!! Our next community hangout will be two weeks from today–Wednesday, June 24th at 8 PM HST (Eastern Time). Here’s the link:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87694965793

There’s not a ton of super-new-news, but we’re looking forward to just hanging out with you all, and I’m sure we’ll be able to come up with a spoiler or two :eyes: !

Until then, happy June!

18 Likes

what is hst

4 Likes

Herman Standard Time! (what we call Eastern Time)

7 Likes

great thanks hopefully ill be able to make it.

5 Likes

Bumping to remind everyone to come hang out with us this Wednesday! We’ve got a couple of fun new reveals that we’re very excited to show you all, so you won’t want to miss it!!

12 Likes

Thanks for the reminder @Catherine! I’ve missed the last few and I’m excited to attend this one!

9 Likes

Oh man, for some reason I had in my head that it was the 28th?!? I’m gonna be ruined when the world starts back up!

11 Likes

I told my roommate that July started next week and we both got upset so…hard same

9 Likes

Aaaaaah :colewat: that’s such a weird thought, I’m not ready for July

9 Likes

:laurencry: I actually have a day off on the day of the hangout, my gosh

9 Likes

unfortunately i cant make it because of it being 11 pm in my time zone :disappointed:

6 Likes

Oof. 24th eh… wednesday… i can probably make it?

5 Likes

I stalked your profile and you’re in Canada. HST isn’t Hawaiian time - it’s Herman Standard and runs the same as Eastern. I hope you can make it!

10 Likes

Yes confirming that it is 8 PM Eastern Time, as we’re based out of New York. See you all tonight!

9 Likes

Maybe we should change this to “AGST” or something else that doesn’t overlap with an existing timezone; I feel like there’s been some confusion about the abbreviation.

11 Likes

part of me wants to be taken aback but thanks.

6 Likes

Looking forward to seeing you all! I’m actually available for once haha :cherry_blossom:

6 Likes

It’s saying it’s only me in there, did I get the time wrong? :blossom:

6 Likes

One more hour!

Also, @ariaforge, sorry for being a creeper!

4 Likes

Oh! Really? I must’ve missed the clocks changing or something, thanks for letting me know! Time’s hard to figure out for me :blossom:

7 Likes