June AG Papergoods Unboxing!

My shipment arrived today, and I cannot be more thrilled with the surprises @CJB and @Catherine had in store!

Spoiler alert to whomever wants to open their package with a fresh pair of eyes!

Are you looking?

One last chance to turn back.

Guys, I got a Gossmere temporary tattoo!!!

Edit: I somehow missed an ENTIRE SECOND SHEET of stickers! Photo updated.

Edit 2: Are there any specific instructions for applying the tattoos, besides the usual “peel off the front, stick to your skin, wet the back, hold for 60 seconds and then peel off” routine?

Edit 3 (I know, I know): I immediately put my two book plates into my copies of TMPv1 and TMPv2.

22 Likes

Nope, that’s how you do the tattoo! Peel off the film, place face down where you want it to go, thoroughly wet and press for 60 seconds!!!

7 Likes

Also, the foiled bookplates are stickers too!

10 Likes

They’re firmly adhered right into the inside cover of each book, right where they belong.

9 Likes

We’re particularly proud of this bundle. :purple_heart::sparkles:

12 Likes

You should be, it’s awesome! It’s clear how much thought and consideration went into each component.

12 Likes

I fought myself so hard to not look at Augo’s.

And I managed to mirror your layout even though I didn’t look until after! :deirdrexd:

15 Likes

Can’t wait :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Urg I’m so jealous!!! :laughing:

5 Likes

This bundle is so amazing. I’ll probably get a cool journal and put one of the personal stickers in that and save the other one.

13 Likes

Bah, the picture I took this morning is blurry so I will edit later with that, but…

STICKERS!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: These are so lovely! I’m just about to start a new journal, and one of the book plates went straight inside! Now I just have to decide when to wear the tattoo…

10 Likes

The little tea mug in the bottom left corner of the stickers is just chef’s kiss.

11 Likes

Mine arrived this morning! Pictures to come later!!

10 Likes

Oh my gosh, I had to scan mine because of course I wanted to keep flats of these and they’re gorgeous and now I just need to find proper places for everything.
And wow it has been a week since I finally got these and I am in love with everything here!!
:heart: :flinterforge: :heart:

14 Likes

We are so, so glad you like them!!! Our hearts are just :cjheart:

12 Likes