JOLABOKAFLOD 2020

Well now I feel horrible. I read his info when the exchange list came out and thought it said she. My apologies, @VictorianFlorist! Please forgive me. Thank you for bringing this to my attention, @Sellalellen, so I could fix it.

7 Likes

They/He actually but its no trouble!

9 Likes

Oops sorry about that Vic! And @cj.wolford I didn’t meant to make you feel bad, I’m sorry. :eaveshug: I should really work on my tone when writing.
For future reference, most people have thier pronouns listed in thier profile if you’re ever unsure. :cjsmile:

8 Likes

JOLABOKAFLOD gift received!

8 Likes

I got mine as well! Thank you!

7 Likes

I got mine a while ago but I was super busy so I forgot I hadn’t mentioned it! I literally cannot wait for Christmas Eve, it’ll be such a nice treat when I get home from work!

6 Likes

I really do hope you enjoy!

9 Likes

Thank you @violetlily
Parcel arrived today.
With all my other Christmas plans now cancelled (yay lockdown version 3) I’m really looking forward to a couple days reading!

7 Likes

Same! I’m in tier 2 but I’m working on the covid ward christmas day so it’ll be the perfect wind down from work when I get home :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Thank you @violetlily I’ve not read this one before, but looking forward to it :)

8 Likes

@Wyvern
Just received my package today! Thank you so much! I remember seeing The Belgariad years ago and wanting to read it. I just never had the chance! And the Shakespearian Tragedies? How did you know? Thank you so much!!! I can’t wait to start reading!

7 Likes

forgot to send this

8 Likes

Started Today!

6 Likes