January Community Hangout: 1/29/20 @ 8pm HST

Hiya! This is just a short notice to mark your calendars for Wednesday, January 29th as that’s when we’ll be doing our next community hangout! We’ll be chatting, giving updates, and answering questions about all things Book of Briars, The Briar Society, AG Alchemy, and more!

Here’s the YouTube link for the day of:

AG+ Members will notice that the January Game night is scheduled for the same night, so if you’re planning on attending just keep an eye out for the separate Game Night link! We thought it would make things easier if people were able to just switch over after the hangout like an after-party. We’ll still be playing a game if that’s what everyone wants to do, or we can just chat and continue hanging out. The night is yours!

Can’t wait to hang with you all!

18 Likes

Exciting!!! I hope I’ll be free!!! :blossom:

11 Likes

Oh and for those who can’t make it, the video will post to YouTube and we will separate the audio out again!

14 Likes

I might have to join in late bc I have a class that night, but I hope to hang with y’all!

10 Likes

I have a shift that night, but once I kick everyone out of the bar I’ll pull up the YouTube! Sounds awesome!

12 Likes

I’ll definitely try and catch this one! :grin:

11 Likes

ill see if i can make it. Might be in a scramble to book a flight, dunno.

10 Likes

I’m definitely going to be there!

9 Likes

Bumping to remind everyone that this is tonight!! Can’t wait to see everyone there!

11 Likes

See you in about an hour!

6 Likes

Here and ready to pass along any questions!!

6 Likes

Yall have great timing. I just saw this. I’m sitting in front of my house, with a fire going, watching D2: The Mighty Ducks on my garage door with a projector, celebrating my birthday.

It’s a good feeling.

How are you doing CJ and Catherine? I just want to know you’re doing alright!

8 Likes

Will some of the AG+ Early Merch gifts continue to be papergoods? :smiley: (I just really want more stickers forever.)

8 Likes

Yes! We’re hoping to alternate shop gifts and classic papergoods :smile:

7 Likes

Doing well, @grimangel53!! Happy birthday!!

6 Likes

BOOKMARKS!

8 Likes

Will some/any of the papergoods type items be available in the store as merch?

(Also AHHHHHH JEWELRY!!!)

8 Likes

Sorry, trying to distinguish between paper goods and Papergoods™

8 Likes