Inspired by The Guilds - General

That’s a rather nice poem. It exemplifies the base attributes of each guild.

4 Likes

After procrastinating for 10,000 years, here’s my first edit of crytters amazing work :).

8 Likes

Wonderful!

3 Likes

Hey all! I’m in the process of a art piece I’m doing inspired by Herman! I can’t seem to find a big enough pdf though… Can someone help me?

2 Likes

I’m not sure I understand what you’re asking.

2 Likes

I think Oracle is wanting a hi res image of Herman? Unfortunately, I’m not sure that’s available anywhere. :sweat:

3 Likes

@OracleSage, [this]((https://d39z42ofxysd63.cloudfront.net/original/1X/d1d91c3c0dccd6b9011450801388344bae6a6a8d.png) is the most high-res version we have…

5 Likes

Is it alright if I incorporate this poem into something? Im thinking a picture of an open book with a candle in a fancy holder. Very shadowy and glowy. (It’s late at night so I’m not the most eloquent) I love the contrasts in your poem and want to put it in an image with similar contrast. I’d start working on it right away, but I want your permission first.

5 Likes

Dude by all means! I don’t mind at all!

Can’t wait to see what you make :smiley:

3 Likes

My Thornmouth-inspired still life. I might do ones for the other guilds as well.

And a close up ofor the page with @Chordie’s poem

11 Likes

Dude what

That’s insanely cool!

5 Likes

Omg that’s awesome. A very magimystical photo!

6 Likes

Thank you :blush: I had extra time today and there was nothing better to do.

8 Likes

So awesome!! I hope you do the other guilds because I would love to see them!!

5 Likes

This is INSAINLY beautifal!
I too hope you do them for the other guilds:)

4 Likes

What objects would you recommend for the other guilds? Admittedly, I don’t have who’s what memorized yet so any suggestions are appreciated.

4 Likes

If you haven’t seen the shrine to Aether, that’s the one and only for that.
http://forum.ackerlygreen.com/t/solved-fragment-eight-magiq-calling-the-corners/404/127?u=chordie

4 Likes

Also a drum could work for Gossmere

3 Likes

Ebenguard - Scales (Weight), Castles, Bows, Arrows, Swords, Medieval style items in general, Feathers, stone, water, shells, sand, seagulls, fish

Balimora - Plants, Dark and light, Gold and silver, mysticism, furs, bones, tattoos, wood, precious gems, crystals, perserved specimins (Like animals or plants in jars), woody textures, moss, mushrooms, dried flowers, Pentacles, fairies, the moon, tarot cards, Frogs

Flinterforge - Gears, metal, bronze, iron, steel, fire, Gloves, aprons, grease, oil, tools, pens, pencils, protractors, compass (Mathmatical), beakers, calculators, lightbulbs, steampunk stuff,

Weatherwatcher - Telescopes, ships, backpacks, anything adventure related, Torches, rain, compass (Navigational), Sextants, the sun, ropes, birds,

Gossmere - Drums, butterflies, sheet music, instruments, soil, flowers, herbal remedies, white linen, clouds, clasped hands, dancing, spices and herbs,

10 Likes

AWESOME
Gossmere is so great, I love the sheet music and butterflies!

4 Likes