I am going to keep this short but sweet

To a friend,

You know it is weird to call a book a friend, but that is what I consider you. Something/Someone/Some entity that has had the power to give such purpose, such drive to not only myself, but to a group of unlikely users of Magiq, deserves to be called just that. For the past year and a bit, it has been my desire to unlock you, to open up what has been lost. Unknowingly, you were unlocking something in me. You unlocked more than just something. You unlocked a lot. And for that I am eternally grateful. I came in at Fragment 2/3. And I can honestly say that you have made me experience every emotion since that time. Taking us all on an adventure, not only around the world, but into the depths of ourselves and our imaginations. From the elation of finishing assessments, to the despair that we felt whether it was the Devoted, or KS. I don’t have much more to add. Like I said, I want to keep this short but sweet. One thing I am willing to say is thank you, thanks for all you have done for me, for us, for the entire planet.

Sincerely,

Brendon

21 Likes