Help Us Choose Our Next Enamel Pin!

We’ve made guild badges and Herman the hippocampus, and now we’re planning cool products for the rest of this year and next!

So we’d love to know:

If AGP made a new enamel pin that you wouldn’t be able to resist buying, what would it be?

@Catherine votes for a tiny Guide to Magiq cover, and I’m all for a pin version of our new keyhole logo, but what do you think?

Reply and let us know!

19 Likes

Oo, I’d love a keyhole pin! Or a time donut!!

10 Likes

Keyhole, hands down!

10 Likes

Down for any and all of the three things listed at the moment.

5 Likes

I love book cover pins! keyhole and time donuts sound equally cool though!

6 Likes

Omg yes we need a time donut :laughing:

I also love both yours and Catherines ideas!

3 Likes

Can I suggest the BoB lock, or the key? :eyes:

12 Likes

Ooo! I just thought about butterfly pins! Definitely a BoB pin!

8 Likes

Butterfly pins with guild colors? Or keyholes with guild colors…

10 Likes

14 Likes

The key would also work really nice as a necklace

9 Likes

Ooh! A butterfly with BoB locks as the ‘eyespots’??

(Too much?)

7 Likes

Why not both? I want a butterfly too…

4 Likes

This is a bit off-task, but I’d love a 3d printed key necklace :eyes:

10 Likes

Can we get the basecamp yellow “33” logo? I know its not very familiar to newbies but its super nostalgic for the oldies.

4 Likes

There was not enough interest in it, we almost got one a while back. :frowning_face:

9 Likes

With the new Mounties there might be more interest in it this time?

EDIT: I also think an AG logo pin would be cool!

2 Likes

I love ALL of these ideas!

We’re trying to nail down one single design that a lot of people would be into, because unlike our print-on-demand merchandise, I have to buy enamel pins ahead of time and hope I’ll recoup the cost through sales.

That’s why I’m steering away from guild-related stuff for now, because $400-$500 to mold/make/package/ship 100 pins isn’t cheap, but $400-$500 x 6 is definitely not cheap.

I think the BC33 pin idea has sailed, unfortunately. There wasn’t enough interest among veterans to cover the cost in pre-order (which gives me the sense that we we would never sell 100, which is the minimum order of pins I can order) and new readers don’t really have the same connection to that logo/branding.

BUT! We definitely want to keep making pins, because I love them, and I know you all do as well.

I have been communicating with a new pin distributor that does these cool iron enamel pins that are specially treated so that the metal has a multi-colored surface like:

And…

And it got me think about doing something like:

pinsample

Where the gradient is the treated iridescent metal, and the enamel part is a nice indigo color…

Anyway. Keep the ideas coming!

20 Likes

Chaotic gay?

I appreciate this.

7 Likes

You’ll probably have to pick your two or three favourite ideas and then make us vote on them in a poll :laughing:

6 Likes