Help Me Choose The New Guild Badge Ad Design!

We’re playing with three designs, (these are just drafts of soon-to-be-final designs.)

1. A black, stamp-like look on white parchment, like our original ad back in 2016 but with the new badge design.
    Guild%20Badge%20Ads3

2. The guild badges in a gradient of their individual base color, W=Red, Goss=Yellow, FF=Gold, Ebie= Blue, Thorn=Purple, and Bali=Green
    Guild%20Badge%20Ads1

or

1. All guild badges in AGP’s new aqua/purple color scheme.
    Guild%20Badge%20Ads2

I’m partial to one, but I’m going to A/B test the top two winners of the poll below and see which ad design is more successful. They’re going to launch in April! New blood! New blood!

1. B&W Parchment
    1. Guild Color
    1. AGP Aqua/Purple

0 voters

10 Likes

My super unhelpful choice is “yes.”

12 Likes

This was the hardest thing I’ve done all day :sob: (for context my alarm went off three min ago :joy:)

15 Likes

I picked A but I wanna see how a full set of B would look tbh…

10 Likes

I love 2, but would love to see it on a different background? :eyes:

10 Likes

Tbh, I adore the Final Fantasy style of a multi-colored picture, so 2 and 3 are a hard choice for me.

8 Likes

I think some of the elegance of the design gets lost with the color gradient.

9 Likes

I struggled deciding between 1 and 3 ><

9 Likes

1 is my pick. i love the minimalist design of the logos, and idk how much of that would get lost if we changed it to be gradient based o3o;

8 Likes

Parchment it is for me! While the other ones are sleek, I feel them to be slightly… too sleek for my taste :grin:

11 Likes

I like that it’d be in keeping with our guild colours though. Easier to tell apart at a glance. And it would closer match the rest of the new branding.

14 Likes