Guild Themed Makeup and Costumes

I have created this thread for people to show off their creations of guild themed makeup and costumes, also other things such as necklaces or earrings. Furthermore, I have included my version of Balimoran makeup below.

11 Likes

This is SO awesome! It inspired me to do a Gossmere look:) Ill post it here when im done!
Great look Thorn! (Thorn or Gold for short? Poll?)

4 Likes

I will do a poll in the cabinet of otherworldly wonders if I can figure out how.

3 Likes

I’ve been thinking of doing a Cags cosplay for Briarcon. I’ve got most of the peices but I’ll have to find the rest in October.

8 Likes

Adore the makeup, @Goldthorn, love the idea! :slight_smile: I’d love to see someone do some guild-themed nail art with the makeup. Might give it a try myself sometime!

4 Likes

I’m so glad others are sharing their awesome fashion takes on the guilds and characters. I’ll be starting on my project soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Goss nails on @Moose

6 Likes

Poll for my nickname: http://forum.ackerlygreen.com/t/goldthorns-nickname/1329?u=goldthorn

3 Likes

#teamgold

4 Likes

Oh goodness me

4 Likes

Check out my first makeup look over in the cabinet :nail_care:

5 Likes

Another out there makeup look over in the cabinet. My next one I’ll post here. :kiss:

5 Likes

Any opinions on what makeup look I should try? I’m doing Thornmouth next but after that I’m unsure.

4 Likes

Flinter nails on Mum :flinterforge:

4 Likes