Guild only Chats

I heard talk of this earlier, and I love the idea. Great way to welcome new recruits into their own guilds and start recreating each guilds unique magic. Thouhts? @Bash

2 Likes

could create guild specific group chats. you saying you want them private/invite only?

3 Likes

No, of course not! All are welcome :slight_smile: besides everyone’s guild is fluid, unless they are like me and are firmly planted in one. But I think it would be fun for the guilds to each have a place to talk to their kin.

3 Likes

I find myself leaning towards an Ebenguard/Balimora mix myself…which is odd…being torn between the great chaos and the golden balance…

4 Likes

you think the guild cats in the welcome lodge could work? like Goss or something else?

2 Likes

could make those cats visible to everybody so all can read but you can only post if you’ve chose that guild?

2 Likes

or we could create a Guilds category and house all the guild-specific cats and guild discussion there? leave welcome lodge just for the welcome mega thread?

2 Likes

I like the idea of visible to everyone, but for the sake of relevance only those of that guild can post.

5 Likes

This^

It would cut down on chatter on teh main pages too!

3 Likes

I made the guild cats so guild group members can create/reply/see and non-members can reply/see. we’ll see how that works for now but we’ve already had a new member not realize you had to join the guild group before making a post in the guild cat.

3 Likes

Where can I find them?

2 Likes

Okay, I am really loving that Bash keeps saying “cat” instead of chat :smile: you must really like cats, don’t worry, your secret is safe with us :joy:

5 Likes

I’VE BEEN THINKING THE SAME THING! Thank god I’m not alone.

5 Likes

alright, I lol’d. cat is short for category. :smile_cat:

6 Likes

Oh thank god.
I thought you’d gone a bit off the deep end bash :wink:

3 Likes