Guild House of the Ebenguard

I know Ginger and Smurfette and Nighteater would love to contribute their 2+ cents

Tomorrow I may start sketching some also, see if I can clarify some of my thoughts.

5 Likes

awesome. i might draw something out as well.

4 Likes

Yay more things to add to the guild info and coloring book!!! :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

yup!

any ideas Smurfette?

4 Likes

Iā€™m not that great at writing or drawing, but maybe when I see them Iā€™ll possibly come up with something thatā€™ll surprises yā€™all as well as myself hahaha I have my rare moments

4 Likes

Sorry poor attempt at painting, but possible view from one of our windows?

13 Likes

Looks awesome Smurfette!

7 Likes

Thank you I did it at a drink and paint event :joy_cat:

8 Likes

Adding a small thought among many, when there was mention of a gym of sorts, I imagine both indoor and outdoor practice courts for various activities, since we donā€™t want anymore magical blasts being deflected through the roof again.

Honestly, I imagine there would need to be stables of some sort. These could be on one side of the outer wall, because then the animals would have access to the field to graze. If not, they could be out in the forest. Iā€™m tempted to say put them within the compound, but they would ruin the whole solemness vibe we got going on.

Going along with that, I imagine a field on at least one side of the walls that can be used for things like riding practice or archery. Then that leads me to question whether the compound would be centered on the hill or not. Or would this field/green area be within the walls? Would it be a clearing out in the forest?
Do we even want everything contained within the walls? Do we not?

I donā€™t know. With every thought comes more questions.

11 Likes

the walls continue with the presidio style, plus they add defenses. the way i see it, we back into the forest where we can disappear if we need to. and stables would be good. gates on each wall would provide defensable positions and wayto get out to teh fields around it.

Main campus has the wall, but as a guild weā€™ve moved out from the main center and built more outbuildings. like shooting ranges and stables and the like.

Kinda like a college campus with a presidio middle?

7 Likes

any more ideas on the guild house grounds?

5 Likes

So, Iā€™m reviving this topic, for a minute. cause im trying to get a vision of the main hall of Ebenguard, and not even thinking, im straight up envisioning the inside being very like the inside of Beastā€™s Castle from Beauty and the Beast. Like, for us, its bigger on the inside and has that kind of inside. i dunno why.

anyone else have any ideas?

9 Likes