Future Candles for AG Alchemy: Your Ideas!

Someone’s got the screenshots, but there was a whole guild-smell discussion at one point that we could revisit because guild candles omg but real talk all of these sound so GOOD

15 Likes

Candle of book smell? Yeeesss

7 Likes

I very much like the idea of guild & elemental candles - particularly elemental minis to burn in a single sitting while doing any kind of working.

I’m also interested in scents related to the Books themselves. Like, I see the Book of Briars having a green woodsy smell with a hint of blackberry underneath. I think the Book of the Wild could be very complex, and the Book of Kings would be very, VERY subtle.

11 Likes

And maybe some of the even earlier Books as well! :deirdreexcited:

8 Likes

Mmmmm the smell of cold, damp stone mixed with wild grass in the early morning sounds quite mountainous. Maybe it could be called ‘Mountain Dew’, or perhaps something that wouldn’t step on the toes of the mighty soda giants.

10 Likes

This would also be an awesome idea as wax melts if anyone uses those rather than candles!

13 Likes

Monarch’s Mountain?

8 Likes

Yep, I’ve got the screenshots, @Tinker! I’m just going to type out what scents we threw out for each guild though since that would be a lot of screenshots :sweat_smile:

• Weatherwatch: Rose, peppermint, evergreen, sage, basil, caramel, amber
  • Gossmere: Floral scents, apple, sage, eucalyptus, lemon, chamomile, honey, roses, lemongrass, baked goods, hazelnut, myrrh
  • Flinterforge: Burning Cedar, rosemary, bergamot, marjoram, clover, parchment, tumeric, nutmeg, vanilla, cedar, cinnamon
  • Ebenguard: Seaspray, sand, jasmine, pine, citrus mint tea, sandalwood, lavender, ginger and cardamom, leather, various tea scents, saltwater, eucalyptus, petrichor, orange flower
  • Thornmouth: Dark Chocolate, wine, spearmint, almond, mahogany, elderflower, old leather, parchment, ink, nutmeg
  • Balimora: Evergreen, nutmeg, tea tree, fresh earth, ribbon candy, ylang-ylang, walnut, baby’s breath, thyme, cherry blossom, and water lily, pine, fresh-cut grass

I think that’s all of them! I compiled all the scents that were suggested which means there’s definitely overlap for some of them! Looking back through these screenshots also reminded me of the proposed Gossmere and Flinterforge exclusive hazelnut coffee :sweat_smile:

Anyhow, I hope that helps with the brainstorming!

20 Likes

That’s right! Those are amazing!!

13 Likes