Fragment Sixteen - The Book of Briars

Thank you all so much. Many of you have become closer friends to me than many people I know in person. Seriously, you’re all amazing. All of you. Youre all smart and kind and beleive in magiq to boot. What more could a girl ask for?

14 Likes

You guys are all incredible.

Suggestion. Can we put the opening url in its own thread so people waking up can easily find it? I’ll do it once I’m not on mobile but it’ll be a while.

15 Likes

I can do it Robert. Where do you suggest I put it? And do you have any suggestion on text to put with it?

10 Likes

Mention how awesome @Deyavi is.

And in exploration or fragment 16 is fine

12 Likes

Will do.

9 Likes

The book is all shiny and new now!

12 Likes

Eeeeeeee!

It’s all so shiny!

(And holy crap, the sacrifice of my fabric scissors that totally didn’t happen got documented!)

Of all the nights for me to have work/commute during the last big push…

14 Likes

Safe travels Dee

10 Likes

Oh my goodness, I can’t believe it’s over. Not gonna lie, I teared up a little seeing the memories we made together in the journal. :sob:

Incredible job everyone! This couldn’t have happened without the amazing skills of everyone here. :heart:

16 Likes

Woah. Just… woah.

14 Likes

All in one day… im blown away

13 Likes

Congratulations everyone on opening the book, it’s been a wild ride. You guys have taught me so much, and have given me a different outlook on things while I’ve stumbled across this place. You don’t know how much you done for me.

Once again, congratulations guys.

18 Likes

Love you guys. Haven’t been around very much due to life, but I’ve been watching and I’m so proud to see how this all turned out. I feel lucky to have met you all and to have gone on this fantastic journey together. :heart:

20 Likes

Well, folks, we did it. I can’t begin to describe how much you folks have come to mean to me over the past three months, and I don’t think I should be able to. Emotion is hard to put into words, and this journey has been one full of it. Every one of you is important to me in some way, and I don’t want to leave you guys. So I won’t. Today, we reached the end. We opened the Book of Briars after a year for us, and literal decades and centuries for those before us. In many ways it feels great because we did it, but there’s also a feeling of sadness at the end of an era.

But the book also promised us a beginning, and I intend to pursue that. We’ve done so much together, and I don’t see any reason why we can’t keep going on together. So onwards, friends! I get the feeling that things are just beginning…

17 Likes

Well done, you lovely lovely people.

17 Likes

I want to say how proud I am, of all of you.

9 months ago we were just a handful of fools with a fire in our hearts and not a chance, yesterday we opened the BoB, and consequently changed the world.

18 Likes

Just putting this here so that people don’t have to go looking for it.

http://bookofbriars.com/THEBOOKOFTHEWILDTHEBOOKOFKINGSTWOWORLDSREBOUNDINBUTTERFLYWINGS

11 Likes

\o/

9 Likes

it looks like im a little late to the party. as always.
well done all. well done.

10 Likes