Fragment Sixteen - The Book of Briars

never know.

5 Likes

Iā€™m getting more upset that Deirdre left for her, admittly well earned and deserved, pizza date with Cole instead of helping us out :disappointed:

8 Likes

It wonā€™t be that hard to figure out, but I donā€™t have digital copies of the pages on my mobile.

On second thought, I donā€™t think itā€™s wordsā€¦ itā€™s not long enough.

9 Likes

Letters?

2 Likes

Individual letters. Lovely.

7 Likes

Alright, I donā€™t have a copy of the text anywhere nearby, just some grainy images and Iā€™m going blind counting letters.

If someone takes the documents, and uses letter count feature of most word processing programs to count letters it should be easy to figure out I guess.

Keep it simple. It could be a thousand 'could beā€™s. Just count the letters. Iā€™m pretty sure thatā€™s it.

10 Likes

That seems legitā€¦Do we have all the pages somewhere?

Edit: And do we think itā€™s starting from the beginning of the forward, or the start of the text?

8 Likes

Of courseā€¦ Even if we count the letters in the story based on the roman numerals. What the hell does that have to do with the foreward?

Edit : Oh, Tinker figured it out. Start counting with the foreward.

9 Likes

Heres what Deeds posted

7 Likes

Maybe the forward plus the story pages?

Edit: Tinker already came up with this idea.

7 Likes

Right, so Iā€™m thinking tack this on to the start of the story, and use that whole thing to countā€¦

7 Likes

So if I count right. Letters 5, 18, 24 in this are yhyā€¦which means nothing

4 Likes

Should we use the rest of the words we have left?

3 Likes

Are we doing spaces and punctuation as characters?

3 Likes

merry christmas mounties. I ran a query for pdfs. theyā€™re all here, and the foreword now.

A&C.pdf (87.0 KB)

16 Likes

You guys do that while I just enter random words and phrases into the website!

5 Likes

OMG! Thank you!

8 Likes

Of course a flitnerforge saves the day :flinterforge:

7 Likes

@Bash!!! Thank you!

9 Likes

dope.

12 Likes