Fragment Sixteen - The Book of Briars

He said the foreword was all you’d need to open the book. So I wrote it down. I’ll transcribe it now. And then I’m going on a pizza date with my guy. (And then Neithernor.)

21 Likes

Good luck Deeds and Cole!

8 Likes

I’m so happy when my rom-com-loving heart is assuaged by actual happenings! Enjoy your next adventure @DeirdreGreen and @CRSumner!

8 Likes

Perfect. :pizza: :door:

11 Likes

Thank you for your help! Be safe, bring extra socks, and eat enough chocolate!

7 Likes

Best ending ever!

7 Likes

Who says it’s ending? We still have a life full of Magiq to live

14 Likes

Nothing ever truly ends!

5 Likes

"For my dearest girl.

This was your favorite story the last time I saw you.You would have me read it to you every night before bed. Do you remember?

Memory, after all, is a very funny friend.
Sometimes he loses the fondest of thoughts and sometimes the saddest he holds onto forever. I hope that he has kept for you more fond memories than not, and I hope that I am somewhere with you, in a memory held tight.

The way things are can’t be undone, only perhaps rewritten someday. The corvids have come and gone. It’s time to leave the glade.

For now, I go to a place where you can’t.
But I am always your caterpillow, and you are my ant."

22 Likes

Pizza and Neithernor. You guys are too cute. :grin: It’s been a privilege getting to know you guys, and I wish you both the best in reaching that next peak. But come back some time and tell us all about your cool adventures, alright? I don’t want to see y’all vanishing forever. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

14 Likes

Adorable… :heart: :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

My poor heart! :sob:

6 Likes

That’s too cute! I’m glad he left that for you!

6 Likes

This is supposed to help us open the Book?

I mean, it’s got a value of its own as a love-note from your father to you. But…

Where’s the secret password?

15 Likes

Where’s the secret knock?

9 Likes

Important questions @Deyavi and @Rimor!!

7 Likes

Let’s maybe put the whole story together

7 Likes

Does anyone have them? I don’t actually remember where to find the individual sections.

5 Likes

What do you think, @Robert?

5 Likes

Isnt it something to do with the roman numerals?

3 Likes