Please, enlighten us Deirdre.

9 Likes

No.

9 Likes

What do we have to lose?

9 Likes

Oh, yes I am

10 Likes

I opened the journal. The first page (which I’m transcribing) read, “It is the end of the 19th century. Your name is Sullivan Green. That might not seem familiar now, but with this book you’ll hopefully soon remember most of who you are, and your purpose. You don’t belong here. You were swept away in a storm, from another place and time. But it was your choice to go. And now I will tell you why. It’s time to wake up.”

21 Likes

Your father didn’t die last year.

That’s what Orvin said as I read the first page.

18 Likes

I, wait. What?

What?

Sullivan…

Isn’t from our timestream? Or our world?

He didn’t die last year?

10 Likes

Noooo

6 Likes

whAAAAAATT

8 Likes

I did not see that coming.

10 Likes

Sullivan is still alive!

7 Likes

Is he? Wait of course he is… right?

5 Likes

Wait… hold on.

No.

What?!?

6 Likes

I hope you all are making sense of this so you can explain it to me later. I am at a serious loss for words

11 Likes

So… Sullivan is alive but in another time? But…why did he want to be swept away? And what was he exchanged for?!

8 Likes

He then told me everything. My father didn’t die last year. The Storm had seen how powerful he’d become when it touched him. And the Silver wanted something in 1898. Something equally powerful. The day he escaped the palace of doors and the Storm touched him, he caught a glimpse of where it planned to send him. It was a blessing and a curse. The only way he and the council knew their plan would succeed is if they had someone helping it along throughout time. So he decided then that instead of waiting to die in the park, hiding from the world, hoping this plan would work, he would let the Storm take him, and ensure the plan would work.

16 Likes

What???

7 Likes

Wait…who wrote the journal then? He wrote it and sent it back in time so he could find it and remember who he was? Wait…I think I just had an anneurism.

Edit: Actually he carried the journal back in time with him…okay that makes more sense.

14 Likes

Same.

11 Likes

This entire thread is filled with Drama, Intrigue, Betrayal, Lies, and Chaos.

6 Likes