Fragment 14: OBSCURIOTEMPUS FOUND

I can include our speculation in the message… but I feel that may make it too long.

5 Likes

Does someone want to help me tack down exactly what I should include?
I previously had included the method, the decoded message, and our coded answer. Should I just say the method and the decoded answer?

5 Likes

Maybe we should skip the niceties and just send what we found out. That should keep the file size down

3 Likes

So no methodology?

4 Likes

Yes methodology just not the whole who we are thing that I wrote last night and oracle recorded

3 Likes

Maybe just explain the first one in detail. Then give them the final 8 numbers. They can backfill the others from there.

Edit: also thank you for your patience @cheyyyme

6 Likes

So the converted file is too big, I can email it to someone if you don’t want to convert it.
We could also just smash this onto the end of Oracle’s recording. I like that we would have a little bit of an intro.
(https://d39z42ofxysd63.cloudfront.net/original/2X/1/1058b6d83a8636d126b2781adee2189a6844f910.m4a

7 Likes

I like the idea of sending both as well:) what do you guys think? Would that file be too big?

6 Likes

Never know til we try.

4 Likes

Who would be able to edit these together?
@Revenir??

3 Likes

Failing that. We might ve able to send 2 files together. But if someone can splice them that’s be safer.

5 Likes

Give me a hot second and I’ll give it a shot… :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

(https://d39z42ofxysd63.cloudfront.net/original/2X/8/8ca09aa5b38c2928ba3124125058e896ce48cbe4.mp3

The .wav file was too big to upload here, but here is the MP3 version.

Edit: I went ahead and uploaded it. I also noticed the dialog was back to .mp3s.

13 Likes

Eeeeeee I love it! High 5 @cheyyyme !!!

10 Likes

Great job!

7 Likes

Well done guys!

7 Likes

I’m sorry also. I thought you were telling me it.

5 Likes

Also I thought I’d mention that this is becoming on of the biggest topics oN the site.

4 Likes

Woah. Nice work guys! Especially @Robert!

8 Likes

:+1: Good work everyone!

4 Likes