Fragment 14: OBSCURIOTEMPUS FOUND

K, it stopped near the top of the park. just spinning. Not near anything really. There’s a bike trail, bathroom, an old flagpole thing, that’s about it. its like its looking for something? waiting.

10 Likes

Interesting, a lot of historical significance to Battery park. Keep following that compass!

4 Likes

pointing to the water.

6 Likes

Maybe it would be helpful to know track of the places:

Portal (Can’t remember actual name)
Dead Rabbit
Battery Park

6 Likes

Oh goodness, if a creepy rabbit-like man pounces on you, make sure to hide your pocket watches.

8 Likes

What’s so interesting about a bit of water?

1 Like

Or Chronocompass!

1 Like

There’s that statue we found in fragment 2 in battery park. It was near the water and about rescuing victims of some naval disaster.

7 Likes

Well, the waters of Battery Park were the first to accept immigrants to NY in 1855. As the world’s first immigrant depot, Castle Garden, sits within the park.

5 Likes

I don’t know if the portal has a name, but it is this place, called the Preserved Remnants of 17th Century New York.

3 Likes

Ah thanks! You learn something new everyday!

1 Like

Ugh. It took me to that sailor statue. The one from the king rabbit thing. so help me…

12 Likes

Could it be making Summers visit old areas from past fragments?

4 Likes

its doing its thing. Waiting…

7 Likes

The dead rabbit. Fragment 2. Swell. I can’t search right now in my phone. Can someone dig up the other locations please?

5 Likes

k, its taking me back to fidi. It’s dark now and this is very fun at night.

10 Likes

be safe and make sure to be ready.
we’re with you in spirit.

3 Likes

Here’s the fragment 2 thread and the statue he just visited.

http://forum.ackerlygreen.com/t/solved-king-rabbits-burrow-the-second-fragment/57/62?u=robert

5 Likes

srtopped again. standing in the middle of Bowling green park and the National archives.

10 Likes

oh fun. Add that to the list everyone!

2 Likes