Fragment 13 (Official): INLAUDETUS FOUND

Coffee break well-spent. :smile:

5 Likes

So do we send a reply with this in it?

3 Likes

We can’t send messages until 4pm, but that would definitely be the most important thing to mention in the message. Also maybe the thought process of how we got there?

6 Likes

I’d say so. If we find the ‘now’ piece by then, we can send that also for them to look at. We just don’t tell them it’s from the future.

So it looks like we cut the grid up horizontally on the ‘Then’ piece, and when (not if, when) we find the ‘now’ piece we cut that vertically and weave the two together for a final grid? And from there it’s all uphill to actually figure out what to do with the grid. :wink:

6 Likes

Might could. The only question that remains…

(Two questions…)

Where do we get the “Present” strips?

AND for my personal gratification, who is Fletcher Dawson? Inquiring minds need to know.

6 Likes

So it’s solved? Augie’s mind will be blown. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Oh no. We solved the first instructions only. Now we actually have to follow them.

6 Likes

We only have half, unfortunately, but it seems we have the key figured out.

^^ what Robert said.

5 Likes

Okay, so we still have the part we have solved then?

4 Likes

We might have to wait for Deirdre to trigger the journal again to get the next part

3 Likes

Yeah, this could be a case of Deirdre going to Central Station, where Brandon Lachman disappeared since he had such a connection with Forest of Darkening Glass, and Fltecher Dawson, and yeah, that is just one theory.

Also Good Morning everyone. I see you all have been VERY busy. Nicely done! Good job everyone!

EDIT: Not Central Station, the abandoned City Hall Station

13 Likes

I agree with your logic on Central Station. We have been considering primarily locations we know to be connected to Sullivan for Deirdre to visit. We may have to start broadening our search.

2 Likes

Correction: I am not sure it was Central Station. It was City Hall Station I believe. Minor mix up? I think.

4 Likes

Central Station is the entrance to the Crimson Hall; It can be hard to keep all of NYCs magiq stations straight :joy:

5 Likes

Oh wow, I blinked and missed everything! Nice work guys! So, we’ve worked out what’s going on with the ‘then’ page, what do we want to tell Augie? Someone else better write this message I think, seen as I have no idea what you guys have just done lol :slight_smile:

8 Likes

@Nimueh, I worry about changing representatives midstream. He trusts you now. Even if we all draft it together and then you send it?

11 Likes

Yeah, sorry, I did mean it as in you guys write and I’ll send (probably with a little of my own flare :slight_smile: )

7 Likes

Well we think the letters beneath the grid can be reordered to form a coherent idea. “Cut into strips on solid lines. Weave the timelines together. Past horizontal. Vertical Present.”

Since it mentions Past and Present and Augie’s page is labeled ‘THEN’, we think Augie’s right when he said they only have half the clues. We think there’s a ‘NOW’ page out there and we’re going to devote all our efforts to finding it.

9 Likes

welp. now my brain is sweeping thorugh all the numbers and how to get everything figured out.

i might have to make some aids for myself

Time to weave and tie the timelines together. Where are my temporal glasses?!

Or at least have a way to send things back through time.

7 Likes

This reminds me of the spell we preformed to protect Basecamp awhile back.
Not really sure why but it does, could this be the spell that will open our “rift” even more so?

5 Likes