Fragment 13 (Official): INLAUDETUS FOUND

Once Im off work, Im going to print the 2 pages out and mess around with them. Any ideas of what to do? I have one, but I’d like more.

3 Likes

Could the letters along the edge indicate where the other letters go?

2 Likes

Well, it seemed like it at first, but either the letters don’t match up, or some of the letters don’t belong and are just there to confuse.

3 Likes

I can’t load the pics of what has been tried, but have we tried upper right corner indicated above and lower corner indicated below? Sorry if this is repeating what has been triwd

2 Likes

You’ll have to print it out and fold it, guys. I’m starting to see how this works.

What I find fascinating is that Fletcher Dawson, the man who owns the website that we’re communicating with Augernon in the past through, the man whose website is linked to the third phase assessment far as I can see, is the same man who wrote Forest of Darkening Glass, and is one of Augernon’s favorite authors.

He’s been haunting my mind since we learned his name, since the assessment.

He had the Cosmos Key.

Who is Fletcher Dawson?

Is he on the Council? Is he a servant of the Council like King Rabbit, like Brandon? Did Sullivan know him?

11 Likes

We don’t normally find things in these puzzles that are only there to confuse us. I just don’t think we have the complete picture yet.

8 Likes

That’s all I can think about. He’s a very big puzzle piece.

6 Likes

Also this. He said they only have half of what they need… either they’re going to find the other half, or we are.

I just have a feeling it’s going to be us. Call me crazy.

10 Likes

Maybe our next messages from him will contain more of them? Since this one doesn’t make sense on its own

2 Likes

Is it possible that finding an order to them will allow us to access a webpage? From Bob or elsewhere. I’m just throwing out ideas, I don’t know how useful any of what I’m saying is

2 Likes

It seems to me that if their page is “Then” that the other half we need to complete the cipher would be “Now.”

12 Likes

That’s a very good point, @Augustus_Octavia.

5 Likes

I tried adding"/now" to the URL’s for the Magiq Guide and Fletcher Dawson’s site to no avail.

4 Likes

Do we know what other work he’s done? Have we ever stumbled upon a list of his books or other books of mysterious authorship we may be able to attribute to him?

I don’t know how relevant that is, but if Augernon is that familiar, it may be safe to assume that he has other books Augie has read before… and there may be clues inside.

Google, here I come.

5 Likes

Also remember the http://forestofdarkeningglass.com/ site is still up. Given Fletcher’s connection to this book, the BoB may have put clues on that site.

But adding /now, /fletcherdawson, and /then to the url haven’t gotten me anywhere either.

Edit. @Deyavi the book was one in a series called the Unbound Adventures if that helps. No indication of Fletcher wrote all of them or just the forest though.

His greatest love was a series of books called something like “The Unbound Adventures” where you had to decide what the characters did at each point of the story.

11 Likes

Okay, so if we don’t have the complete puzzle, where would we look for it? Maybe ask Augie where they found it?

3 Likes

I’m probably being dense here, but what is the ‘LC’?

What’s your interest in Dawson? If I remember, he’s not young but he’s too young to have anything to do with the LC.

4 Likes

He has mentioned that about 3 times and I haven’t been able to figure it out either.

So at least you aren’t dense alone.

4 Likes

Lost Collection I believe?

7 Likes

. . . . that would make the most sense.

sigh

5 Likes