Fragment 13 (Official): INLAUDETUS FOUND

I’m going to draw this up analog and see what comes up when I do it by hand.

6 Likes

We might have to put them in some sort of order, there looks to be a number in some of them, like V is 1, A is 2, I is 3, A is 4, and N is 5. But these are only in a diagonal line, with no other ones having a number. This is like multiple puzzles in one.

5 Likes

Noticed that, too. There are 5 more timestamps without a number - and some of the timestamps appear two times…

7 Likes

Maybe the Roman numerals go in the missing time stamps?

3 Likes

We got Roman numerals in different fragments so I would assume, they do not belong to one special fragment … but who knows :wink:

4 Likes

I’m trying to find patterns but nothing makes sense other than a slightly ominous message.
These are organized based on tiles that have the letters in top left and bottom right in common.

8 Likes

Et could be Latin. So maybe the message is in latin. Also the number were in Roman numeral format

3 Likes

Have there been any other languages in past fragments besides English? Cause I’m certainly seeing common letters peticularly for Latin.

Edit: lol, Rimor beat me to it

3 Likes

Mildly worth noting that the tiles with numbers happened to bisect the grid.

5 Likes

Vaian is definitely Latin

2 Likes

He’s right, it’s latin for Vaiano, which is a place in Tuscany.

3 Likes

I might be losing it, but “He Spared”

4 Likes

Is the word “then” at the top of the page the key to the cypher? Or would that be just too easy?

2 Likes

I’m wondering if it’s a key, or simply a title. I mean, it could refer to the fact that this puzzle has mutiple stages. You do this, then this, then this, then this…

5 Likes

Can you put the time stamps in descending order?

2 Likes

Also I noticed that Fletcher Dawson wrote “Forest of Darkening Glass”

7 Likes

Here ya go

3 Likes

This is some sort of cypher: three letters point to another letter, (hence the groups of three and the 3 letters in a box) but I’m currently teaching differential calculus and can’t do this and that at once!

8 Likes

Maybe the letter in the top corner connects to one on top and and the one on the bottom goes to the bottom. Using the other page, could you put them in a circle where the blank spot is?

3 Likes

I don’t think there’s a successful way to follow that trail, sadly. The D tile is referenced in the bottom right of an E tile and the U tile.

4 Likes