Fourth Fragment: The Secret Mission Part Two

Sorry to disrupt the flow, but I’ve been thinking about how @Reader said I look like Brandon, so I’ve been doing some research on Brandon’s last name. I’ll get back to you all tomorrow if I get anything.

7 Likes

Is there maybe a pay phone near that clock?

4 Likes

What about that oculus from so long ago? Is that something someone can walk to? Maybe that is it, its all I can think of!

2 Likes

I suppose we may have forgotten to inform you on this @H3RM3S and that’s probably our fault. We are going to pretend like you are going out and getting the second disc. You will probably have to be the one to post the pictures again later on the public thread.

2 Likes

All i could find was a T-Mobile store. I don’t think pay phones exist anymore

2 Likes

Sure thing.

2 Likes

this shitty app is making it hard to transfer my recordings on my computer but it really sounds like Brandon to me!! maybe i’m crazy… working on it, will also try the number again at 7 PST

2 Likes

If it’s the one at 176 Broadway Google Street view says yes!

5 Likes

Oh wow. Nice job! So…anyone up to going there tonight at 10pm?

2 Likes

Maybe we have to have someone call that number through the payphone? Or maybe there is something at the pay phone?

3 Likes

Okay I’ll post the disk pics tomorrow on the other post.

3 Likes

according to this 2013 survey of pay phones there are 3 nearby

https://data.cityofnewyork.us/Social-Services/Public-Pay-Telephone-Locations/t7sx-id53/data

3 Likes

@YankeeWhite found the phone, right outside William Barthman’s

2 Likes

I guess this means we are ahead of the Devoted, maybe. I wonder what will happen if we get the third disc before they do! Oh man the panic that would instill in them!! Reeevveeennggee! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

3 red dots payphones near that intersection Broadway and Maiden

4 Likes

4 Likes

I can’t imagine that @H3RM3S would be able to go at such a late time, tonight. Hopefully by tomorrow the Devoted won’t have gotten it yet and we’ll be able to get our grimy hands on it! Maybe him and @CCon could travel again! Adventures, hooray!

2 Likes

Get what. Sorry I’m having a brain fart

2 Likes

The third disc (or at least another clue)! It should be at the payphone right where @Yankee found it!

Uhh… @Endri, looks like we hit the reply limit… :smiley:

2 Likes

Can I get an address?

2 Likes