Fourth Fragment: The Secret Mission Part One

But none of those are connected to an angel, which I just realized you all had already thought must be connected. Sorry! It’s what I get for not following all day!

2 Likes

This is interesting. A quick search of “clay house NYC” brings up this: Henry Clay Frick House - Wikipedia

I think this is the one guys!!!

EDIT: Harrynick - Harry is an old English nickname for Henry! As in Henry V/Prince Harry/Hal

2 Likes

This is the fountain the Frick frog :sweat_smile:lives in

4 Likes

Where is it? I am putting the locations on a map as we speak

EDIT: Is it at the Henry Clay Frick House?

2 Likes

I am literally doing a victory lap around my kitchen. The Frick Frog! But there’s no angel… so what now?

3 Likes

1 east 70th street and fifth ave

3 Likes

Toad

Cat

Owl

Mouse

3 Likes

Yay! Now what?

2 Likes

@Brendon I have an ongoing map devoted to Brandon’s locations here
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1djTBPuw1Lug8gCe9KcQ6obgH8z8&usp=sharing
If you’d like I’d be happy to open it up for shared editing so you can add things in. The resident map lady can’t quite keep up with everything that’s going on these days! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

interes

So I don’t know if this is the way to solve this, but it seems to intersect right over “Conservatory Water” or “Conservatory Pond”. There are a few other names for it. I am hesitant to say this is the way to solve it since we literally just did this, but yeah…

@Leigha whatever works for you. I am totally game to keep helping out any way I can

2 Likes

The Boathouse is at conservatory water.

2 Likes

We have four animals, four locations, four mazes and four sets of directions from the TV shows. I think we must be looking for four sets of Start and End points this time: Lachmann: The Fourth Fragment: The Second Trial - #84 by Tom

3 Likes

My first thought was that we would use the statues for the “Start” locations for the maps, but I haven’t had any luck matching them up to a set of directions that fits. We would also need to know which location corresponded to each letter map.

6 Likes

So you think from ‘Cat’ to ‘Saint’ for example?

4 Likes

The animal is where you start and you know you’re in the right finishing place is you’re near the other character? So start at frog, go to angel.

5 Likes

Just for information sake, there are only 5 statues of real women on the island of Manhattan. They are:

• Joan of Arc - Most of you know who she is
  • Golda Meir - 4th Prime Minister of Israel
  • Gertrude Stein - Novelist. Playwright, Poet, Art Collector
  • Eleanor Roosevelt - First Lady and Humanitarian
  • Harriet Tubman - Abolitionist/Coordinator of the Underground Railroad

One of those could be our “Lady”, which pairs up to our owl? Fun fact, Joan of Arc could also be our Saint, the pair to the Cat. I am going to read through those Trial Passages however to see if there are any other clues as to where we should look

2 Likes

Harriet Tubman used to mimic the call of an owl to signal whether or not it was safe to come out from hiding.

3 Likes

What in the world did I miss???

2 Likes

I will add this though. For some reason, and maybe it wasn’t just me that got this, the devoted decided to email me a couple of hours ago. Nothing new or crazy, as you can see

But it would definitely be strange if it was only sent to me. I know I suggested we only email the devoted that we found the travelers disk(or disc, please for @#$% sake someone tell me which one it is), but I didn’t do it myself. Did anybody else get this? If not, it does follow the narrative that they are spying on us.

2 Likes

Holy cow, step away for a day…

@TheBellsAreRinging I didn’t receive any email from the Devoted so it may be just you.

2 Likes