FOUND: Fragment Twelve: Into Hell - Aorthora

I’m not so sure we did. At least, it will take time to see the full ramifications of KS’s trap, Itsuki’s death, Aether’s info leak, Marty’s escape, the damage to the Book and the effects of the Storm to come. It may be a zero-sum game in the end.

3 Likes

I’m so sorry for the loss of all who knew Itsuki. Our paths never crossed,but I saw his trace by the campfire. So sad that such a great creative force is lost.
But on we go, creating because he suggested it, and because he can’t continue.
How dare KS have deprived everyone of such a light.
On my worst moments I’m tempted to suggest a raid on Teddy Fallon’s head. But I know, it’s illegal, immoral, and a prohibited act against magiq.

4 Likes

I am speechless… I am sorry for your loss

2 Likes

Hello Ocular Eye

9 Likes

Well we’ve got the despair…

now for the hope and illumination.

7 Likes

Thinking on what we do know:

Everyone is safe, we just don’t know where until they send us a message.
Marty is a well that KS wanted to use - does this mean he’d be willing to act as a ‘boost’ for our magiq?
The Book of Briars has survived the first wave of the storm, albeit damaged.
There is a whole load of info from KS servers out there somewhere.

sits twiddling thumbs until something happens

5 Likes

Have we heard anything at all from Marty? Do we know if he’s okay?

2 Likes

I think we should check up on Lauren

3 Likes

I think we need to sit tight for a few days. Then Marty, Aether, Portencia or Climber will be in touch hopefully.

3 Likes

I wish we could, but we have no idea where to find her. :frowning:

3 Likes

Cags Email?

3 Likes

Anything related to Kemetic Solutions or the Council is down, unfortunately :sob: The Storm destroyed it.

2 Likes

I’d be surprised if KS survived the storm damage.

2 Likes

Redundant servers are a wonderful thing though. Anyway, I emailed Lauren right after the storm hit. It never bounced at least. Probably never got there though, but it’s the best we could do.

2 Likes

We could try to do an open letter thing, like you did with Cole, though who knows if she’s even checking this site.

2 Likes

Can you try using the cagliostro email?

2 Likes

Just an idea, but does anyone know if the magiqal words the Book gave us way back when still work as clues? Maybe the spell can reach out to the book to help us.

2 Likes

I am getting the sense that the entirety/entity(whatever you want to call it) that was the Book of Briars is no more. It is why we didn’t receive an e-mail when we found the latest fragment. We can always give it a whirl, but I don’t think we should be expecting anything at all from the BoB anymore. It is just gone.

4 Likes

If it was gone, wouldn’t the Book be gone too? We still have half of it, right? Is anyone willing to give up their words?

2 Likes

I think @Piki @Kelsey @Leigha have one each

2 Likes