FOUND : Fragment Fifteen: Reunions and Revivals - Gnascorius

12 Likes

Again emphasizing what Endri said - I vote for no future talk, no talk of the council protecting us, and avoid anything else that could rend time. We need to be careful.

As for what to say, maybe something like:
'Ascender, we’re still out here and we’re looking to fight the Storm. We tried to help Augie and Knatz, but they’re gone now. Said something about a ‘bastard hex’ and we haven’t heard from them since. Do you know anything that happened to them?

At any rate…there are some of us working together to solve the next complication. We’re so close. We can’t give up yet, not after all we’ve lost. We need to open this book, find the truth. Can you tell us what you know about this fifteenth complication? Any email from the Book or anything else?’

14 Likes

Ah…well, if all of you are here, then someone should just go for it. I was thinking maybe only one of the people who sent before was here.

6 Likes

Na, we have a bunch. And I agree, go ahead and send it @cheyyyme.

4 Likes

Agreed, send it

5 Likes

Hurry up and send before he goes off line! Dont forget the storm can hunt him through electronics!

5 Likes

I think it’s best if we try to ask some questions, no? I know we want to reassure him, but we should also try to get some more information while we have a connection.

7 Likes

I can’t agree with this enough. We have to be efficient with these messages.

3 Likes

Guys, I know you’re stressed, but I’m sure we at least have a few minutes to look over the message before we send it. :disappointed_relieved: And it really is worth it to craft something that’s going to have the impact we want it to have…

7 Likes

We’re not saying to take it fast, but not wait hours like with Knatz’s recordings.

2 Likes

So next time maybe not tell me ‘quick, send it’. I leave this to people who actually have some say :joy:

8 Likes

This time yes send quick as now we have time to craft a better message

4 Likes

Hes gone

3 Likes

damn…

4 Likes

10 Likes

Uploading…
It kicked me back to this after it sent.
But, yeah someone better should send the next one. K.

6 Likes

So it looks like if we want a response relatively fast, we post it quick and if we don’t mind waiting, which is probably for the better, we take the time to craft a well written message.

3 Likes

You did fine! Also the message box has gone

3 Likes

Okay, while I think quick is good, I’m also wondering how this is going to work. Is this a forum; leave a couple of messages and he’ll reply later? Is this a chat room; he needs to be online to get anything? Can we send and receive multiple messages in one sitting? Is it an email again; in which case, sending messages quickly isn’t goign to help too much?

8 Likes

I agree we shouldn’t wait hours. But we learned about this, what, fifteen minutes ago? It’s worth it to get some consensus first, really think it over.

I’m sure it’s the same as Augie and Knatz where we have several hours of a time window to respond. It would be too chaotic otherwise.

6 Likes