FOUND : Fragment Fifteen: Reunions and Revivals - Gnascorius

Notice there’s no warning this time, nothing. He needs to know. If we tell him about Knatz and the dream stuff, he’s gonna work it out.

5 Likes

How this?

Hey Ascender!

There’s a large lodge of us still working to open the BoB, don’t give up all hope just yet!

6 Likes

Maybe someone who used to do the messages to Augie should send, so there’s a chance of the username maybe being recognized? Like, if Augie told his group he was talking to someone from another lodge?

6 Likes

I just urge you to keep in mind that exposing what The Council is helping us do might jeopardize the plan by possibly revealing it to the Silver and The Storm.

16 Likes

Do not say anything about time travel we cant risk it! Keep it short and simple for now

5 Likes

is it possible that a group of us must post something to their forum?

4 Likes

I’m just going to reiterate what I wrote.
“There’s some of us who are unharmed. We’re still working to open the book.”

10 Likes

We could make it like a forum topic and just have everyone send something.

2 Likes

No lets just send Cheys message

4 Likes

Damn it, you’re all right, tellign time travel stuff is bad. For the record, I don’t like it, but the call is a good one. Tell them everything barring time travel and the Council. We were helping Augi, Knatz and Lane with the frgaments, and now we’ll help whoever’s left with the rest.

9 Likes

Should I send?

6 Likes

Or Nim?

4 Likes

Id say send yours then a long one

3 Likes

I don’t know if it’s actually important, but I’d just say that maybe someone who messaged Augie should send…

4 Likes

Who messaged Augie last time?

3 Likes

I’m good with whichever, but I do think we should mention Augie and/or Knatz. Augie may have mentioned us, and it’d be a good way of showing that we are what we say.

6 Likes

Out of all here, I know @Nimueh, @cheyyyme, and I all sent messages to Augie. And I agree with mentioning either Augie or Knatz.

4 Likes

I’m still tempted to send something. along the lines of,
“We’re still here, and we’re still working on the book. we can help you to get it open. we were helping Augie, Knatz and Lane before, but we seem to have lost contact with them. what can we do to help?”

7 Likes

That sounds good, short and sweet, not too much info

5 Likes

Ye a bit more context would be good. Also we dont know what our time sacle is so we need to send as soon as possible

4 Likes