FOUND : Fragment Fifteen: Reunions and Revivals - Gnascorius

Here’s the link! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Thanks!

4 Likes

Looks like he’s still online. Just waiting on a message box if one hasn’t shown up yet.

7 Likes

I see the message box now. Anyone else?

8 Likes

I see it but what if he uses the spell on us to read our minds

5 Likes

We have nothing to hide. I’ve sent the message. Thanks for the heads up. My daughter insisted on watching scary videos so I was distracted. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

A girl after my own heart.

10 Likes

He’s still online. Has been for almost 3 hours. I’m a tad concerned he’s leaving his connection open this long.

8 Likes

I have a bad feeling about this

5 Likes

Where’d the fun be in not having one?

4 Likes

Good luck guys!

6 Likes

I finally got her home. She’s out of it. Not sure if whatever she was coming down with is finally catching up with her now that’s she’s back, or something else. She can’t remember what’s in the book (neither can I) but she says her imagination is running wild. She tells me the things she’s seeing, but other than that she doesn’t want to talk. She’s just sleeping or staring into space.

I tried to talk to her about the little red house. That you need it. I can’t get through to her right now and it’s scaring the hell out of me. I’ll keep trying.

11 Likes

Did you read it also? It’s only hitting her this badly?

5 Likes

I saw it, but didn’t read it. I mean, I saw pages but she read parts to me. Now I can’t remember what she said. Like I was distracted.

8 Likes

Well I guess we understand now why Sullivan hid it away and didn’t just hand out copies to school children. So it’s by no means a normal book. Take good care of her and hopefully she comes back around soon. I can’t wait to hear anything she can tell us about what she saw or is seeing.

10 Likes

I just realised something. I know it’s a little early into our prep, but what if this works? What are we going to do with the storm once we have the book? How are we going to stop it?

8 Likes

According to Teddy, I believe we just have to ask it to disperse.

My thinking is we should probably write a story to tell it to disperse, be at peace and finally rest in atonement for the horrible things it’s done. It might just be part 2 of the story to ask it to bring the Book of Brairs to our time as well.

Edit: I also highlighted the first part which explains how exactly we ask it to bring us the Book of Briars. It’s a very meaningful paragraph.

14 Likes

and now I shall quote this post over in group 3 :smiley: You are awesome Robert!

Edit: When quotes don’t quote the quote in the post… -_-

6 Likes

Still nothing from Ascender? Is he still online?

4 Likes

I don’t see him online… making me slightly twitchy, 23rd is this Saturday…

4 Likes