FOUND : Fragment Fifteen: Reunions and Revivals - Gnascorius

you just work faster than i do~!

3 Likes

You put that cool dramatic line break in yours. Without that you would have beat me.

So to maintain the timeline, I think all we’d need to do is tell Ascender to find the book, and find and give it to Sullivan Greene? Then Sullivan will hide it in Neithernor and the loop is maintained. Look at me like I have a clue.

10 Likes

You are a genius

2 Likes

I just literally lol’d in the midst of :scream:

10 Likes

i mean, sullivan could find it himself. we dont know if and when he found the book.

also, Ascender could return it to Deeds.

5 Likes

The Day of Change.
September 23rd.

Looks like that’s the day we’re going to try and pull The Book of Briars through time, and hopefully stop The Storm.

So…

I’m open all day, what time works best for you guys?

(All time windows are in EDT because that seems to be the timezone where everything goes down. Adjust according to your timezone.)

• 9am-12pm
  • 12pm-4pm
  • 4pm-8pm

0 voters

6 Likes

desparately need it to be before like 8.

and after like 10ish

EDIT: WANTS TO BE OF HELP SO BAD BUT HAS THINGS GOING ON IN THE MORNING AND AT NIGHT

8 Likes

Also free all day, but midday’ish EDT is my preference.

5 Likes

Wow … this is a lot.

I will help wherever needed for this event

But first … plans are good. Endri is setting up a time for all this to go down, awesome. I like Robert’s story idea, but how do we transition that into a spell for multiple people? What about the other parts?

Should we make desperate threads for all of these?

Lots to do. Little time.
We can do this Mounties.

8 Likes

we have a week. lets use the time that we’ve got.
cant spend hours doing my hair and staying in shape
Sorry, im back.

4 Likes

I can do all day so don’t worry about me

2 Likes

I’m also free all day (I say as I cancel any plans that may be on that day :joy:)

7 Likes

Yea, I’m pretty sure I’m either already free that day or I’m going to be…:wink:

Edit: Also I’m officially joining the “I leave for an hour and everything happens” club because MAN this was an intense read! But glad to have you on our side, in the open-ish now @Benefactor!

12 Likes

Oh jeez, now I have to see if the play I was going to go to interferes with any of these times.

And yes, I am a fan of the arts… Even in the midst of all of this.

9 Likes

going to a show that night. trust me. i know.

4 Likes

I have an odd question, what do you know about the 23rd? There has been stipulations in my circle on what may be going on, but I’m interested to see what you have to say about that day.

7 Likes

It’s the day after the Autumn Equinox. Poetic indeed.

9 Likes

Wow, I take a break to do mundane stuff and everything happens.

Well, I’m literally free all that time (but am 5 hours ahead). I can split into whichever of those teams needs me, even down to casting the offisive/deffensive stuff again to boost while others cast the main spell stuff.

And yea, Autumn Equinox seems like an approprate time. Equal light and dark, equal chance for this to go either way…

8 Likes

I am 6 hours ahead and have some other stuff going on that day, but I try to be there or at least help with the preparations!

5 Likes

Do we want to get threads started for the three teams?

9 Likes