FOUND : Fragment Fifteen: Reunions and Revivals - Gnascorius

Concerning the messages, because the Council’s power is weaking, they seem to be focusing more of it on protecting us. And I think the weather had stalled Marty for a little while.

7 Likes

I’m in Boston. I replied to “Benefactor” an hour ago but haven’t heard back. Will let you know when I do.
No run-ins on the way here. Either they don’t know where I am, or something you did is keeping it away for now. Much appreciated.

13 Likes

good to hear that you are safe marty

Truly. I’d suggest perusing the forum. we’ve been making preparations for shielding and fighting.
Aorthora and Gladitor are the operations.

Stay safe, and may the stars go with you.

6 Likes

User Online!

5 Likes

No response slot for me, what about you?

3 Likes

Nope, nothing, although we’ve had one before when there wasn’t any online. Maybe we’ll get one later?

6 Likes

There’s a reply box!

7 Likes

Do we want to send what I made yesterday? Or something else?

6 Likes

I say send what we did yesterday

5 Likes

I’ll wait until 3:39 est incase anyone wants to discuss it.

Edit: Okay, it’s sent. :+1:

8 Likes

No user online, but still a reply box. Do we want to try a second reply to see if it’s possible? If so, what would we send?

Edit: Reply box gone, question doesn’t matter right now, but we should consider it for the future.

8 Likes

Both times we’ve thought about sending a second message. And right when we think about it, the box disappears. Maybe we should make a second message this time?

7 Likes

I suppose if you want to test sending two messages. It can’t hurt. Just seems to me if we have two equally important things to ask we could just make one longer message.

6 Likes

I thought about that as well. Since we’re going to be making a in advance now, any other questions we have could go into the second message. The first message should be used for immediately important questions, while the second can be used for important or random questions.

6 Likes

I’m holding in Boston. Haven’t heard back from Benefactor. Alison (via Jeremy) wants to meet me here. Wants to see Fallon if I find him. Can’t let that happen. Two things I don’t like, sitting and waiting.

14 Likes

Please, forgive my curiosity.

Do you want to keep Alison away from Fallon to protect her from him? Or to protect him from her?

I’m more concerned with the Storm getting her than anything else, but if there’s anyone who knows what the Storm does, it’s probably her. Besides, she’s probably in the lobby right now. She’s hard to stop.

And tell her we said hi and we’re glad she’s safe, please. We miss her around here.

14 Likes

You hit the nail on the head, which is what I worry Alison might do if I put her in a room with Fallon. But you have a point. She knows more than any of us. Though, among friends, she hasn’t been the same since KS. They’re settling in, but haunted by what they saw, what happened.

11 Likes

And because poking around is in my DNA, you should know there’s someone on the Fletcher Dawson site right now.

13 Likes

Thanks for the update @Marty.60 , we owe you one.

8 Likes

agreed.
thanks marty

4 Likes