FOUND : Fragment Fifteen: Reunions and Revivals - Gnascorius

I firmly believe that we cannot tell him we’re from the future. The Silver would come after us again. Or we’d rend time. We need to figure out a different way.

6 Likes

I like @Mr5yy s message aside from the stuff in parens just fine.

4 Likes

Okay, so here’s the version with time stuff removed.

Thanks for telling us what went down… I’m sorry about what happened with Augie, he sounds like he was a really good friend. We knew a small amount of what went down, but hearing the full story in detail is a shock. Could you tell us what you plan on doing? If we can help with your plan, would you help us with the 15th Complication?

13 Likes

I think this is great.

6 Likes

Should we include anything about the spell we used to stun the Storm for Cole? Without mentioning current matters of course.

4 Likes

If he asks for ideas sure. I don’t think he has enough Mounties left to cast it though.

8 Likes

That’s what I thought. :sweat: If he asks, we’ll tell him, but also include a warning that this spell require atleast one person from each guild.

6 Likes

Yes, what you have got is perfect. I don’t think they can perform most of our protection spells… but if someone wants to send him our shield sigil or the Weatherwatch sigil, I’m down for that.

We don’t know how well it will work, yes, but… I have faith.

9 Likes

send the shield sigil.

4 Likes

We can sadly only send messages, not images. I thought about it also, but I remembered that we can’t.

4 Likes

what about a url? like a link to a website or something

2 Likes

I don’t think that would work in the past. Never tried it though…

2 Likes

I feel like, worst-case scenario is that the url doesn’t do anything. I don’t think it would do anything to the rest of our message…so we could throw it on the end and see if it works?

3 Likes

So uh…it’s 5:40PM and I’m not seeing a reply box?

5 Likes

Not to add any more fuel to the stress fire we’re all huddling around, but if The Council’s protection/power is failing, could that also be the reason for the erratic behavior of this latest chronocompass “link”? I’ve lost count of the ticking clocks.

13 Likes

I thought the Chronocompass “Link” was created by Fletcher Dawson? Or was it just hidden on his site?

2 Likes

It’s another indication that it’s more directly connected to The Council. I’ve been thinking… the three major ways the Council and The Book have contacted us are through email, our forum, and the dreams of those with unique dream-experiences (Cole.) just like the three chronocompasses we’ve accessed.

9 Likes

If that is the case then this is our last communication run with the past

6 Likes

We still havent been able to send a message back yet and we still havent heard from Marty! I dont know about you guys but im starting to worry.

3 Likes

We can’t focus on the negative things that may or may not happen. Anxiety can wreck havoc on a person’s mind and ruin their decision making / thought processing skills. I do realize the possible severity of this…situation, but I strongly recommend focusing your efforts on something more productive.

Sorry for the out of place lecture, I’ve fought too many battles within myself and know the harm it can do. We have little time to be stressed out anyways.

11 Likes