Enchanted Items

Honestly even just a pen that never runs out of ink would be fantastic.

10 Likes

solar powered pen that converts sunlight into ink

10 Likes

Yes please!

6 Likes

Alternatively, lunar powered pen that takes moonlight and turns it into glow in the dark ink.

12 Likes

why not both?

6 Likes

By then we’re in a realm of possibility where I could almost see science figuring that out in the near future. Maybe not ink as we know it, but an infinite writing supply.

7 Likes

That sounds like some kind of hard-light pen, which is very cyberpunk and I love it

7 Likes

I’d go with a flask or other Vessel that works like an Alchemy Jug from DND.
Fills with any type of liquid.

then id make a never spilling cup.
or a chalice that does both

plus we can have our internet cauldrons too.

7 Likes

AND I HAVE MORE. just give me a few.

6 Likes

A bracelet that is essentially a Swiss Army Knife. Its made of a malleable metal, that shapes itself into any tool or utensil you may need. Need a hammer, boom, a hammer. Plastic utensils got you down, boom, metal forks and knives.

12 Likes

That would be AWESOME! Could it also be used as a weapon if needed? That way we could protect ourselves against outside interference or harm whIle not having to stop in the middle of working our projects.

5 Likes

This kinda reminds me of Tophs meteorite bracelet from avatar the last airbender

7 Likes

Yeah or those gloves that the Dai Like use

6 Likes

Yea I’d like to think there are many variations, but a a weaponized one would be pretty cool

3 Likes

Exactly I guess, was that in AtLA or TLK?

3 Likes

The Dai Li are in AtLA! Though the gear that the central city police uses in Korra is also really cool and well-integrated.

7 Likes

If I were to craft something in the Flinterforge workshop I would want to make something of a sextant and multi-tool. It would be something of an ongoing oddity and project always absorbing my attention but I imagine it being a collection of lacquered and polished brass fixtures and cogs that twist to show you not what you want to see but what you need to see. A true navigation tool. I’d want it to house a small set of picks and jewellers tools for which to work on it and other fine projects. Again I’d imagine that it would be quirky offering the tool I actually need not the one I think I want. I.e I keep drawing out a fine hook when I think I’m looking for a screwdriver because I’m not seeing the small wire I need to lift first.

3 Likes