Enchanted Items

I like the way you think, sir.

8 Likes

Why beer why not other liquids like bourbon or whiskey

8 Likes

NOW weā€™re talking.

11 Likes

Make a stein that fills with any liquid that isnt deadly as a liquid, just take this to national treasure levels of crazy

6 Likes

A never deflating pillow.
Me, tired? How can you tell?

13 Likes

Can everlasting gobstoppers be a thing? -w-

4 Likes

Iā€™d dearly love a suitcase or backpack with a pocket-dimension in it. Would make all this globe hopping so much easier.
Clothing that is always just the right temperature for the weather/environment, so I can truly become a cartoon character and wear the same exact outfit every day.
While GPS is great, Iā€™d love a small parchment or vellum map that has much of the same features: zooming in, setting paths, and automatically updating with new information as I go different places and find new things.

10 Likes

I think the market is big enough to have various glasses that have infinite liquids, such as whiskey :smirk:

7 Likes

The beer idea is a great, all you can ever need. I would want ring that lets me communicate with animals. When youā€™re out in the world wandering, sometimes having a feathered friend to help surrvey the area can be helpful.

8 Likes

I have always wanted a pocket dimension for convenient storage of books. Iā€™ve run out of space for bookshelves but I canā€™t just get rid of books for no reason.

11 Likes

Fantastic Beasts style suitcase, if youā€™ve seen it.

6 Likes

Same here! I keep having to either clean off another shelf of other things to make room for more books or get another giant tote and store the ones Iā€™ve already read.

6 Likes

Once you forget to use the word please it cuts you off for the night, haha.

10 Likes

Thatā€™s definitely a thing now :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Iā€™d make a key that when inserted into a door opens a portal to an apartment-sized residence that is arranged to fit the userā€™s needs at the time. Iā€™d love being able to travel while not having to worry about where Iā€™m going to sleep that night :smile:

11 Likes

I am begging the universe to give me that omg

4 Likes

Oh god I canā€™t pick just one:

1. A pocket dimension suitcase that weighs only a few pounds.
  2. An infinite notebook that always has blank pages
  3. A map of secret places
  4. never-ending thermos that has whatever tea, coffee, etc. that you want
  5. Mindflame necklace that also functions as a fire starter
  6. A knife thatā€™s ever-sharp. Whatever you carve with a specific rune comes alive.
10 Likes

I just want a pendant that can read my thoughts and get all of my scatterbrained ideas onto paper.

9 Likes

I love this in theory because Iā€™m constantly thinking of things and not writing them down, but on the other hand, my half-formed thoughts can be a scary place. :joy:

9 Likes

Oh I feel you! If anyone read half of the notes this thing took down Iā€™d be mortified.

5 Likes