Hey friends! We’ll be doing another hangout next Tuesday the 17th at noon HST! [spoiler](Eastern Time)[/spoiler]
We’ll be chatting mostly about The Briar Society and what to expect in 2020, but we may throw some more stuff on the agenda as we think of them. As always, if you have any questions just drop them below and we’ll answer as we see fit.
Here is the Youtube link for the day of: December Community Hangout - YouTube
and we’ll do our best to pull the audio out after for those of you who prefer just listening!
Can’t wait to hang!!
We’ll be hopping on in about 30ish minutes! The proposed agenda:
- Dropping some more details about TBS! #hype
- A mini reveal following up on one of yesterday’s polls
- An update on the proposed plans for a Mountie Minecraft server
- Some early thoughts on celebrating Nepenthe in 2020
- If we have time, we’ll chat about things that we’re reading/watching/enjoying right now!
Looking forward to hanging with you all!
And here’s the audio file for the hangout! Let me know if you run into any issues with it, it was too big to post directly to the forum.
You can still watch the video with the same link!! We’re hoping to make these a regular thing again, so look out for the next one in January!
Oh that’s brilliant! I’ll definitely try and catch the next one!
So many thank you’s for extracting the audio file! I listened on my commute home last night and it was glorious.
Merry Christmas, Happy Yuletide, and happy whatever holdiday you participate in!