CJ’s Magimusings

Some of it may be separation issues with his sister, but I guess that depends a little bit on how the other pup is doing when he leaves. Granted, all I know is I’ve usually heard siblings like that tend to get adopted because they just do better that way, but I’m not exactly an expert.

8 Likes

Btw @CJB I think you should take a look at a thing I found on kickstarter a while ago. I think you’d love the aesthetics for it. It’s called Witch+Craft. It’s a dnd 5e supplement that’s amazing!

11 Likes

Omg, I want to run a campaign with Witch+Craft! I’m so sad it’s in that in-between time of post Kickstarter and pre-wide release!

15 Likes

its in production as we speak. Im a huge fan, so ive been doing my best to keep track of it.

8 Likes

25 Likes

Can we please have a Whiskey update?

11 Likes

Whiskey update please? and also I think you should try Witch+Craft for sure CJ!

8 Likes

W+C is out now! Physical hardcover and pdf!

7 Likes

Just bought it!

7 Likes

Regarding Whiskey… It didn’t work out and I’m still pretty heartbroken. He was so scared and unaccustomed to the city, new dogs, and our kids. We tried really hard to make it work, but we are helping the shelter to find a home for him and feel we’re his guardians until he’s finally home, wherever that is.

21 Likes

You definitely already know this but you’re doing the right thing. Rehoming animals is a really difficult choice, but it means you’re thinking about their wellbeing over your own feelings. That’s both the hardest and most essential part of being a good animal caretaker.

15 Likes

Thanks, @Wyvern, I really appreciate that.

13 Likes

My heart hurts for you, but like Wyvern said, you did what was best for the puppy. It takes a lot of strength to consider others’ needs first, so thank you. I’m glad you guys at least got the chance to meet.

12 Likes

We had to rehome two puppers last year, so I know the feeling. It’s heartbreaking, but right.
The right pup for you is out there somewhere!

9 Likes

Me self-isolating:

17 Likes

I hope it’s just a precaution and that no one in your family is feeling poorly!

11 Likes

Just a precaution! We’re up in the country for the next month or so since schools are closed until the end of April and there was a case of COVID-19 on another floor of our office building. :grimacing:

19 Likes

Current Vibe:

13 Likes

20 Likes

I was so surprised a few months ago when my party apparently couldn’t tell my character was a lesbian, because her backstory is that she lived alone in a country cottage with chickens and goats, kept bees, and sold honey and homemade pies at a farmer’s market. I had to take a second and then asked them “what about her makes you think she’s straight??”

16 Likes