CJ’s Magimusings

My wife’s boss (social workers) told them Monday to only get the viral things done this week and to not schedule any meetings.

12 Likes

Bah. Im fine. Everything is fine.

crawls back under his desk and resumes hyperventilating into a paper bag

14 Likes

Still so much work to do but I’m feeling more inspired this morning than I have in a few years.

A big ol’ :cjheart: to everyone who helped to bring about this new age.

20 Likes

There’s been something in the air since Halloween/Samhain that has made me amazingly productive. Here’s to more!

13 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Gaming Mounties!

Okay, but hear me out:

Weatherwatch: Xander
Gossmere: Tara
Flinterforge: Willow
Ebenguard: Buffy
Thornmouth: Giles
Balimora: Anya

14 Likes

:eyes: it’s been many moons since i last watched Buffy…but i dig it…

8 Likes

I know Xander’s a stretch, but he had about a thousand jobs, and there was that one time in the summer after senior year when he set out to drive to all fifty states (“Did you explain about Hawaii?”)

8 Likes

I support Xander for Weatherwatch :weatherwatch:

7 Likes

Faith could also be a Bali, as could Willow frankly, but Bali often gets the “I went wacko” in these which character is which scenarios, and Anya, who’s basically my favorite character, is the epitome of chaos while still being good and true. Frank, sometimes brutal honesty in a world filled with people lying, defending, and obscuring, would definitely be considered a chaotic force.

8 Likes

I’m currently re-watching BtVS with my kids, who are finally old enough for the first 5 seasons, (though there’s definitely been some sexy time fast-forwarding and all of us hiding our heads under blankets) and I was thinking about rating/one-line commenting on each episode, but as an old, I have no idea if most people even remember this show.

Did I ever tell you all that I was named “The Official Buffy Watcher” by the WB for season 5?

12 Likes

A voicemail transcription that is proof my life is just a GI Joe/Cyberpunk/Saturday Morning Cartoon fever dream:

15 Likes

Me last night:
Puts together a thorough To Do list for today, broken down by priority, organized by the hour.

Me this morning:
Searches “occult cross stitch pattern” on Etsy for 90 minutes.

19 Likes

Definitely not a sign of ADHD :deirdrexd: (that being said, if you find good patterns, I’m always on the lookout for more)

9 Likes

Me too!

9 Likes

It is VERY important that I let everyone know that I am a huge Buffy fan even though Whedon is canceled forever. I’ve been rewatching BtVS as each new Myth Taken podcast episode comes out. In between Myth Taken episodes, I watch true crime—far too much true crime…

10 Likes

I’m doing the final final proof of The Briar Society - Chapter One manuscript this weekend and making sure the Lion’s Heart/BC34 content weaves in nicely and–

I just want to take a year to write nothing but a fictional journal about the members of BC34 bringing Lion’s Heart castle back to life. Nothing but gardening and cooking and building and knitting and a semi-sentient magic castle.

20 Likes

Sounds like a pleasant, gentle adventure.

11 Likes

I’ve actually been wondering about BC34. I hope we get word from them soon…

13 Likes

You could always write them and ask. :cjtea: :cjheart:

14 Likes