C.J.'s Journal

Has that ever really stopped you before? :eyes:

10 Likes

Wow, I’m being read before I’ve finished my first cup of coffee.

11 Likes

Yeah, well…:cjtea:

8 Likes

Three hours of tie dyeing with the fam =

I am now obsessed with reverse tie dye. Bon voyage all my black shirts.

11 Likes

I spent two hours last night updating all the main category images on the forum knowing full well that only 2% of you ever check it on desktop. :woman_shrugging:

Especially proud of the “CJB” ouija board. I kind of need that as a business card. OMG. I definitely need that as a business card.

15 Likes

I’m on desktop, but I have “Latest” set to my default. I popped over to check them out in all their glory. Great work! I like the flame hovering over the hand for The Hall of Hobbies!

9 Likes

I know the Guilds icon is a terrarium, but my brain instantly made it into a Stargate.

Ka-wooosh!

9 Likes

It’s supposed to be a crystal ball but I will also accept Stargate! :cjheart:

9 Likes

They look absolutely awesome, and yes, you definitely should get that on a business card

7 Likes

I spend most of my AG time on a desktop since I sit at a desk all day long. But until today, I’ve used “latest” as my landing page. That has been changed since I need to see this beautiful page every day (okay, several times a day… :martysly:_

7 Likes

Okay, but I’m part of that 2% because mobile doesn’t work for my brain <3

4 Likes

I just happened to catch my familiar (Henry Schnitzel Bernstein) keeping watch over my magimystic sanctum:

17 Likes

your office is so aesthetic, last time I had to keep re-watching bits of the leadership meeting because I’d get distracted looking at trinkets in the background :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Oh, he looks so healthy and happy!

4 Likes

Ackerly Green’s first TikTok!

14 Likes

So cool! Following BriarTok!

6 Likes

That was my first time ever using TikTok and now I have created an account specifically for following thebriararchive. :smiley:

8 Likes

Yay!!!

5 Likes

Oh gods I need both that stamp and the wax melty cauldron in my life!
Where did you get the cauldron/wax melt/pour thing?

5 Likes

So beautiful! Now I feel like I wimped out by using wax melts that go in a hour glue gun… :smile:

5 Likes