Briarcon '17 Hangout This Thursday!

Originally published at: About CJ Bernstein - Ackerly Green

Hey Mounties!

So I have some thoughts/big news about this fall’s Briarcon and want to discuss with you. I think I have a way for EVERYONE to be involved.

If you’re free Thursday night at 9:30pm come join me and let’s discuss!

Below’s the link to watch and chat during the Briarcon Hangout. I’ll update this post with the Google Hangout link on the night. Looking forward to it!

12 Likes

Hi CJ. 9.30 EST is 2.30am GMT :slight_smile:
Any chance you could do this call a bit earlier so that us Brits can join in?

3 Likes

@Firefish, I would LOVE to, but I’m on kid duty until 9 and then have to rush to my office where the good tech/wifi is. Next time for sure, and I’ll record the hangout so you can watch later!

4 Likes

Cool thanks. I completely understand childcare considerations! Hope he’s better soon

4 Likes

Yay! I can’t wait!

3 Likes

I’m off galavanting around Europe and waist deep in historic sites, so I can’t be present at that time, but I’ll be there in spirit! And will definitely watch it afterwards!

Cheers!

6 Likes

Hope you’re having fun, @Ginger!

3 Likes

Hey! Have fun in Europe! I’ve always wanted to go myself.

4 Likes

Thank you @CJB I’m having a blast! This is why I can’t afford to visit the rest of y’all in New York (unless that changes because of this)

@Mr5yy it was my dream too! Hence why the trip was planned. I recommend it highly.

6 Likes

Just a reminder, the Briarcon mini-Hangout is in 1-hour! I’ll update here with the Hangout link when I go live!

4 Likes

I’m live! I’ll wait a few minutes for mounties to show up before I start yapping…

Here’s the link if you want join in on the video fun:

https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/ogfs4rtyf5htlps3223ywedzoae

2 Likes