Breaking Down The Cagliostro's Final Performance: LIVE 2/28/17 @ 3PM

Originally published at: About CJ Bernstein - Ackerly Green

Next week’s vlog will be a livestream Hangout with me and Simon Arrowsmith, audio/music guru, storyteller and all around awesome guy. We’re going to break down how we (mostly he) created The Cagliostro’s final performance! Learn how it was conceived, created, and who voiced what…

If you can’t watch live, comment below with questions before Tuesday and we’ll be sure to answer them.

7 Likes

Now this, I can’t wait for.

7 Likes

Just wanted to update: Because of scheduling, we’re moving the Cagliostro chat to 3PM-4PM. Hope that makes it easier for you guys to join and watch!

5 Likes

I don’t think I’m gonna be able to see this one live, sadly (class at the same time). This will be recorded, right?

4 Likes

Will definitely be recorded. :slight_smile:
If you think of any questions for me or @SimonAG regarding Cagliostro, be sure to post here and we’ll answer during the livestream.

4 Likes

Just a quick reminder, 2 hours until our live Vlogcast (?!) breaking down the Cagliostro performance!

5 Likes

I wish I could catch it live but I’ll be on the road for most of it. Have a good vlog and I’ll be sure to watch the recording!

5 Likes

We’re LIVE!

3 Likes

The livestream is over but as promised, here’s the link to the soundtrack to The Monarch Papers Volume One: Flora!

Feel free to heap tons of praise on @SimonAG!

5 Likes

Oh my gosh. I haven’t had time to listen to it all yet, but I listened to a bit of the start of each and I can already tell it’s going to be incredible. Amazing amazing amazing job @SimonAG - this adds so much to the experience. I am absolutely blown away :cry:

Also, sorry @CJB and @SimonAG for not having any questions today during the live vlog. I just loved hearing you guys talk about The Monarch Papers and the final performance, plus you were really thorough anyways lol

5 Likes

Thanks @Kelsey glad you like it. There’ll be plenty more chances to ask us questions I’m sure. Happy listening :slight_smile: S.

5 Likes

I have been travelling for the majority of the day for work, so unfortunately I couldn’t catch it live. Looking forward to watching the recording when I am back home tomorrow

4 Likes