Basecamp 34 Update - 2/06/20

I have the same “I missed something” feeling, @Fox. I need to go back and reread the previous books, but it does feel like we’ve gotten so excited for the new Age that we missed something obvious. I just can’t put my finger on what.

13 Likes

Well I’m still reading the books for the first time. If I find anything useful I’ll post it here. Then again, I’ve always been better with tactile puzzles than word puzzles.

I really like riddles though. :kingrabbit:

10 Likes

NO.

9 Likes

The Cosmos fragment! Constellations, landmarks (like the one that was dropped in the recent Ilya post, unfinished obelisk), and connections to cities we never quite figured out. No idea what it means, but that was something relevant that was missed.

13 Likes

Ummm…regarding the Leo Moon, this seems eerily relevant.

This Full Moon has two aspect patterns: a T-square and a Cradle.

The T-square includes the Moon, Sun, and Vesta. This suggests that you might want to somehow “turn the corner” regarding your service to a higher cause .

Is there some personal higher purpose or organization that serves others, even though it provides no selfish benefit to you? That’s Vesta’s primary meaning.

This release, adjustment or corner to be turned could involve changing your relationship to such a cause .

CHANGE EVERYWHERE. :tinfoilhat: :balimora:

8 Likes

cackles in Chaotic Neutral

8 Likes

RIP me astrology/astronomy was a subject I just never took to.

Does anyone have the previous landmarks/cities/etc that were never really tied to anything saved somewhere? I can’t think of any loose strings I know of, but I have disengaged my brain for the past month so I could be missing something.

6 Likes