Back to the Future Part Two: The Sound of the Storm

https://hangouts.google.com/call/0Y5K4bPp4oCsMTRBuJ5bAAEE

4 Likes

Does it have be an actual Lantern? I have a candle warmer in the shape of a lantern if that would work.

5 Likes

Id be happy to lend any support I can!

2 Likes

Hey, I will be around if you need more voices for the lantern of low hollow!

6 Likes

It looks like we have everyone, but you never know what happens.

5 Likes

Reposting this so it is easier to find for tomorrow. Instructions and the full text for reciting.

7 Likes

I feel like a ‘symbolic’ lantern should be ok. After all, not so many people have an old timey lantern. It’s the intent that matters the most.

9 Likes

I hope this will work.

9 Likes

Just realized I have a couple tiny lanterns I could stick some lights in if having more symbolic candles will help (and tiny means I can bring one/both with me in case I’m not home by 4).
I wasn’t able to lurk in the hangout tonight, so if I can be of help just let me know how.

11 Likes

I will unfortunately be in Musical Theatre class as you guys are doing this. :sob: but I’ll be thinking about you all the way and I’ll check in when I get my fifteen minute break!

10 Likes

Here’s the link to watch the Hangout:

And I’ll update with the link for the casters to join at say 3:30 EDT?

8 Likes

Can someone post a final list of everyone participating in this leg of the spell?

6 Likes

I’ve got a new candle in a lantern all ready to go!

4 Likes

@Endri, at last count we have:

@Nimueh
@Tinker
@Mr5yy
@Deyavi
@Cj_Heighton
@Ashburn
@Revenir
@Viviane
And I think @Smurfette wanted to lurk.

Not sure if all of these volunteers were still willing/able to do spellcasting, so if I tagged you and you need to tap out for lack of energy or other commitments, let Endri know. :slight_smile:

Edit: @Rimor also volunteered.
Edit edit: also adding @Skylad who I just found out is here.

10 Likes

Im also available to jump in and help if needed!

4 Likes

Got you two down, thanks Rimor!

4 Likes

Ahhhh, I think they need a Goss over in figuration… :cold_sweat:

4 Likes

No problem, Oracle. I think we have Lantern covered enough. :grin: I’ll edit again.

5 Likes

I have my wee lantern in my bag and should definitely be out of this work lunch and home from the library in time. Do we just all join the hangout with our lights at the ready, then light them at 4? Do we all recite the spell, or is there going to be one reader and the rest are support lights that have some sort of contribution phrase for including their light? I’m sure this was all covered in the hangout last night that I couldn’t get in on.

6 Likes

Awe! Viv :blue_heart: you remembered!!!

4 Likes