Back to the Future Part Two: The Sound of the Storm

Once again, Robert said it better than I ever could, this topic is to discuss figuring out and setting up using The Latern of Low Hollow.

Mountie Team 2 Volunteers:

Nimueh (No fire)
Tinker
Goldthorn
Mr5yy (Also no fire?)
Deyavi
Cj_Heighton
Viviane

7 Likes

I’m up for being in this team. Moutaineerizing sounds cool! :smiley: I’ll go wherever though, all groups sound awesome.

7 Likes

I think I want to help with this part…fingers crossed we get the second half of the spell soon!

6 Likes

Do a funny dance!

3 Likes

Can we PLEASE make hats!!!

3 Likes

Btw I’ve officially joined this group I love getting creative ((DHMIS Flashbacks))

3 Likes

This may help.

2 Likes

Isn’t the story Part Three’s task? or am I not reading that correctly? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I think he means to use the energy built up from the Operation Gladitor work, the people who’ve been doing it need to read bits of the stories associated with that. The stories for 9/23 are a different set of stories.

(not to talk for you @Augustus_Octavian, so correct me if I’m wrong about that)

4 Likes

Oh no…

1 Like

You’re spot on, Tinker!

4 Likes

Oh okay.

2 Likes

I still think making tinfoil hats would be a good idea

5 Likes

Always. :tinfoilhat:

3 Likes

Can I help with this team? I’d like to wear a funny hat!

5 Likes

I’d like to volunteer for this team!

9 Likes

Volunteering!

6 Likes

Okay, I know we don’t have the full spell yet (hopefully that’ll come from Ascender today fingers crossed), but I think we need to start working out how we’re going to deal with this spell. Do we want to add physical components (items like the callign the coners spell? Everyone wear tinfoil hats?)? Do we want to write stories to keep in mind while we recite the spell?

Ideas?

8 Likes

The story of The Lantern of Low Hollow is a story about a man and his wife. Perhaps we should consider cobbling together a narrative more closely related to us, something that more of us can relate to on an emotional level so we have more to draw on in experience, memory, and feeling. Things that influence the strength of our magiq. Something that enhances the spell, without necessarily changing it, because we don’t necessarily know all of the elements of the spell that make it work precisely the way it does.

Of course, for this to be truly effective, we need Ascender’s half of the spell. But we can start brainstorming.

11 Likes

We have the first part!

9 Likes