April Community Hangout: 4/29/20 @ 8pm HST

Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy and as sane as possible! We have this month’s community hangout scheduled for Wednesday, April 29th, at 8 pm HST (Herman Standard Time, aka ET) via Zoom!

Below is the Zoom link for the day of:

And we’ll be able to stream to YouTube when we start up as well for those who would rather watch along! It was so much fun to see some friendly faces and chat on Zoom last month, and we’re so excited to do it again!

@AGPlus pals, look out for the Game Night RSVP coming your way this week too! We’ll pick up as an afterparty to the hangout again like last month.

Until then, stay well!

17 Likes

Bumping this thread so folks can see it

6 Likes

I seem to end up with exams during hangouts a lot. Scheduling a final exam for 8pm is terribly rude.

8 Likes

Everyone ready for later tonight?

10 Likes

:raising_hand_woman: :raising_hand_woman: :raising_hand_woman:

7 Likes

My family decided to have a conference call - yay! So I’ll likely end up missing the festivities.

7 Likes

Sooooo keeen!!! I can’t wait to see everyone :cjheart:

8 Likes

20 minutes now

4 Likes

We’re here! Come hang!

4 Likes

YouTube link for those wanting to watch along!

6 Likes

Aw man I got distracted by a friend’s stream! I’ll be more careful next time!

5 Likes

We ended up deciding to surprise a close friend with dinner delivered for her birthday (from a safe distance of course), but sad to have missed this time!

7 Likes

I watched the hangout again and all I could see was the fight between my food and beard :colelulz:

12 Likes