April AG Papergoods Unboxing!

Hey friends!! The first shipment of AG Papergoods should be coming in any day now, so show us your Hermies when they get there! (mostly because we want to be sure they got to you safely but also because there are some surprise variations you might want to share!!)

14 Likes

Mine arrived as I was leaving the house…will post a pic when I get back!

9 Likes

Mine’s home, but I’m stuck at work!

9 Likes

Ooooh, I haven’t gotten a notif, but can’t hurt to check the mailroom…

9 Likes

Mine’s supposed to arrive Monday. Dying of anticipation!

9 Likes

Well, guess I’m just gonna have to enjoy lookign at all the cool stuff you guys got for a bit; tracking says mine is still in the US…

7 Likes

@Nimueh the USPS now sends international packages to a sort of relay center before crossing the pond, so that all the customs information is correct. It should be on its ways to you post haste!

7 Likes

So many good Hermies!

15 Likes

You got zombie Herm!

8 Likes

Hey @AGPlus team, we’re super proud of these but also know there are lots of other book-related subscriptions out there, so thank you for subscribing. I hope you enjoy your shipment, and can’t wait to share what we have planned next month, and the months beyond.

13 Likes

I love zombie Herm so much!! Though tbh I thought he was just supposed to be v shocked about something :joy::joy::joy:

13 Likes

I love Sleepy Hermie with the little KR plush!

10 Likes

HERMIES!!!

14 Likes

Grumpy Hermie!

11 Likes

Huh. It kinda fits.

8 Likes

I’ll have to check mine.

7 Likes

Ohmygosh I just got home long enough to open it and eeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Poor quality is poor quality, but looks like I got starie eyed Hermie!

15 Likes

:deirdreexcited:

Zombo Herm!

13 Likes

They’re here!

Another zombie, IT’S SPREADING!!!

10 Likes

Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!

Zombie Hermie was a surprise variant from Kira at Noisy Ghost Co., who does a lot of our graphic design now. He turned out to be my favorite and I couldn’t help but share!

10 Likes