An Assessment of Inspiration

I’m going to do the cooking question.

cause the choice of believing is my choice, and i think it will be good.

5 Likes

It’s on my list! I’m doing one about Magic and Ackerly Green publishing.:slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m on it! Been a busy last few days…

5 Likes

I’m currently writing a story. One that I can’t say that much about or else I may endanger those involved. However, I can tell you its about a young Magimystic of Gossmere and his adventure… Would anyone be into reading about that?

6 Likes

Sounds intriguing, I’d love to hear it! :eyeglasses:

3 Likes

@Endri Where should I post it?

3 Likes

Why don’t you start a new topic in Campfire and @Itsuki can rearrange things if there’s a better place for it?

3 Likes

Hi @OracleSage - this sounds very exciting. As Endri suggests, just start the topic (see you’ve done that now) and then I’ll place it where it’s needed down the road (if needed of course, it might just be perfect as is :slight_smile: )

3 Likes

I finally got the Cooking question from the Guide inspiration done.

Cooking Question Inspiration
Recipe for Point Me Soup.
¼ cup chopped Magnaleaf
1 tablespoon Borean Mint
4 cups Handmade Soup Stock
4 beef bones
8 Whole Estus Tomatoes
1 cup Notos Spice
1 ½ teaspoons Eurus Leaf
2 cups Zephyrus Merlot
Your choice of Protein
1 cup of chopped Carrots
4 sliced Potatoes

Begin by placing the beef bones at the cardinal points of the pot.

Tap each bone thrice. – Must be done with a wooden Implement

Add 4 cups of homemade soup stock. – Storebought stock makes the soup lose potency and ruins taste.

Set Stove to medium while tapping the pot twice

Stir 7 times clock wise every 3 minutes for 21 minutes.

Take whole Estus Tomatoes, dice them, and add to soup after 5th stirring. – DO NOT ADD EARLY OR LATE. The Soup, while still tasty, will lose parts of its effects.

Set Stove to low.

In a bowl, put the Notos spice, Borean Mint, and Eurus Leaf together and mix.

Once soup has begun to slowly bubble, add the Zephyrus Merlot, and then add the spice blend to the soup.

Add choice of Protein, and add carrots and potatoes after chopping both vegetables.

Add chopped Magnaleaf – Very important this is last. Tried it in other portions of directions and in spice blend, did not achieve desired effect, and in one case achieved opposite effect.

Let Soup simmer for 20-30 minutes. - This is relative, taste around 14 minutes, then serve at your discretion. If its tastes cold or a bit metallic, the soup is not done.

Serve and enjoy!

Desired Effect: Infallible directional sense for 12 hours. Minor Oceanic Navigation sense (only if made with another specific material).

Can be reheated once.

6 Likes

Fun weekend project that I got planned, I’m getting a old barn board and I’m gonna burn “Basecamp 33” into it and I plan on hanging it in my room!

5 Likes

Not sure if this is the right place for it so please move it if there’s a better place

Spell for finding misplaced objects
(Affectionately known as spell for finding lost s***)

Form a circle by touching your index finger and thumb (:ok_hand:t2:)
Whisper into it "Misplaced item divulge thyself once forwards once backwards then once forwards again
(Eg.
Misplaced keys divulge thyself
Flesyht egluvid syek decalpsim
Misplaced keys divulge thyself)
Then touching your pinky finger to the corner of your jawbone and your other fingers along your jaw without disconnecting your index and thumb rotate your palm up so it rests on the side of your face and your index and thumb form a circle around your eye.
The misplaced object should emit a faint aura (it helps to close your other eye.

I got taught this spell when I met a Tibetan monk on my travels. He said with enough magiq the things you could find where limited to your imagination.
I’ve found that you can also look for things you didn’t know you’d forgotten by using “items” as your item (I’m constantly in and out of hotel rooms and live out of a bag so I use it daily)

8 Likes