Ackerly Green's Beginner Spell Book

I could use your help, Mounties!

As you know, we’re launching new ads next week, and to help bring new readers on board quickly we’ve created a series of welcome emails as well a pdf we’re calling “Ackerly Green’s Beginner Spell Book” which hits on who we are, what we do here, and how to get started in the community.

The link for the beta Spell Book is below. I would love your thoughts, how it flows, what you think we might be missing. We don’t want it to be a comprehensive guide because we think it’s best if new readers learn the full ins and outs by getting involved here, but we think this is a good kickstart.

Thanks Mounties!

14 Likes

I love this, @CJB! It’s well organized, sleek, and concise. I think it’s a great start!

11 Likes

agreed. it looks amazing!

8 Likes

:deirdreexcited: It’s so pretty.

I did find a typo on page 4, immersive instead of immerse, but that was literally the only thing out of place.

9 Likes

Thanks @Ashburn, will correct. You’d think as many times as I’ve written immersive and interactive, I would’ve gotten that right!

11 Likes

I figured it could’ve been auto-pilot to the most-used form of the word. :hermanthumbs:

10 Likes

Wow, this looks so gorgeous! Like, for real, I need a physical book with this aesthetic. It flows nicely, and works as a great short and sweet starter guide.

11 Likes

Omg it’s absolutely awesome! I love the colour scheme of it and the logo at the end! :deirdreexcited: It’s really well written and very smooth

EDIT: So I had my mum read it because who better to review something then someone who has no knowledge to the Magiqverse? She really likes the layout and design it it and thought it was easy to read and sounded very inviting

8 Likes

I LOVE this! This is the perfect introduction to the company and the community. I love that it starts the “magic(q) is real and you’re a character” tone right off the bat with the title and subtitles, especially your “First Spell.”

11 Likes